RID and Role-play

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Creod
RID and Role-play

Post by Creod » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:12 am

I love to role-play. I was wondering if RID coordinates any RP with some of the Imperial RP guilds such as XII. Is there an RP division of RID? Will I get banned for RPing? I'm into PvP a lot as well. Right now though I am too low level to do much outside of RP and finish legacy.

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:43 am

No you won't be banned for RP. Frankly, I don't understand the whole pure rage and utter hatred brought up from the fires of Hell under the command of the devil himself that some would seem to have towards RPers anyway. Seems if you don't like it, you just wouldn't do it but whatever. As far as I know we don't do any RP as a guild outside of attending events put on where a special speaker will show up like Palpatine or Thrawn.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:49 am

We don't do regular RP as a guild, but we have several members who do RP individually. In the past we've been asked to provide people with RPers for an event. While the events weren't all that sucessful, we did show up. I have the RP ring's tag in my bio, but I haven't RP'd since I got back.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:18 am

Well I don't see why you should be banned for roleplaying, although like Rett and Apium said, we seldom take part in roleplay events either than when it's a speech from an Imperial leader or... or some kind of march and the like.

Although yes, we do have individual roleplayers.

Creod

Post by Creod » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm

RettVescan wrote:No you won't be banned for RP. Frankly, I don't understand the whole pure rage and utter hatred brought up from the fires of Hell under the command of the devil himself that some would seem to have towards RPers anyway. Seems if you don't like it, you just wouldn't do it but whatever. As far as I know we don't do any RP as a guild outside of attending events put on where a special speaker will show up like Palpatine or Thrawn.

QFE. I don't get it either.
It's odd that you guys don't RP to much as the guild is set up perfectly for a PvP RP guild. You have a constitution, a court system, different divisions, etc. Oh well. If anyone wants a hand RPing just send me /tell.