Yo

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Yo

Post by Monthigos » Thu May 03, 2007 1:59 am

Hey all. Sorry I haven't been online much and I've been missing all the events. Work often runs late and the events are at odd hours because I'm in Germany.

Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say I got my EIB (Expert Infantry Badge) yesterday. Anyone who's been in the Army should know what that is. It was pretty tough but I'm really stoked that I got it. They gave me a four day pass so I should be online a bit in the next few days.

I'm releveling Vincen on the pilot trees, and am in third tier, so I might hit some of y'all up for help. I've been soloing most of the missions but I had a little trouble with one the other day. I forgot how damn long the missions take. :P

DLela

Re: Yo

Post by DLela » Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 am

Great job! I know that is a lot of work, I remember my husband getting his back in 86 while we were in Germany.

Monthigos wrote:
Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say I got my EIB (Expert Infantry Badge) yesterday. Anyone who's been in the Army should know what that is. It was pretty tough but I'm really stoked that I got it. They gave me a four day pass so I should be online a bit in the next few days.

P