Odd...I just respeced to Spy and

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Azrael'D
Odd...I just respeced to Spy and

Post by Azrael'D » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:43 am

I still have my BH specials

I heard that when you do a server transfer, whatever skills you had during the transfer will stick with you no matter what. So when I transfered from Gorath to Starsider, I was a BH and Imp Pilot (Most of my time on Gorath, I was a PreCU Jedi and a Rebel but wanted a change). After realizing that I got tired of the hunt (been there done that kinda thing), I wanted to relive my fun days of being a Master Powers Jedi. So Spy and its cloaking abilities seemed like alot of fun (die speeder die!!!). Now, not only do I have spy abilities, I am still able to fire off BH skills. Its cool but not very useful though since BH rely alot on Stamina and Constitution mods. If a spy has alot of those, the effectiveness of cloak diminishes.

Hmmm...I wonder I am able to access the BH terminals still and hunt outlawed PvPers. It would be fun to stalk someone via cloak and kill them when their pants are down. hehe

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 am

just keep doign it until a csr contacts you and says you are exploiting. Then they will take it off. Just use the BH traps.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Azrael'D

Post by Azrael'D » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:02 pm

hehe...i had some fun with it last night. i would go into stealth mode, walk upto them, and do a BH trap (one with snare and bleed). then i would run away and fire. if i was losing, i would just stealth again. if i was winning, i would pour it on.

i only died twice last night while killing 8-10 rebs. the 2nd time i died was when i was in stealth in front of the rebel base. i was snipping and knocking off ppls bikes. then some rebel in a swoop unknowingly sped past me and uncovered my stealth which i wasnt aware of. next thing you know, a bunch of rebs gunned me down.

all in all...pretty fun. =)

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:01 pm

All people who do this deserve to be permabanned; i have no sympathy for you if you get banned from this.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:45 pm

Vogik wrote:All people who do this deserve to be permabanned; i have no sympathy for you if you get banned from this.

ahh its fine, he payed 50 dollars for the transfer he deserves it until the csr fixes it.

Kalice- Master Architect

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:13 pm

Apium wrote:
Vogik wrote:All people who do this deserve to be permabanned; i have no sympathy for you if you get banned from this.

ahh its fine, he payed 50 dollars for the transfer he deserves it until the csr fixes it.
He pays $50 to have an unfair advantage? No, he paid $50 to switch servers.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:17 pm

Vogik wrote:
Apium wrote:

no need to worry, I guarentee hes already been reported. Its only a matter of time before a csr contacts him.

Kalice- Master Architect

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:14 pm

Vogik wrote:
Apium wrote:

dont blame him for this blame the damn character transfer dat cant get things done right.. imo he payed $50 to have a few days of fun

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:38 pm

Dragonus wrote:
Vogik wrote:
Apium wrote:

dont blame him for this blame the damn character transfer dat cant get things done right.. imo he payed $50 to have a few days of fun

Drag's right on this one. Blame SOE and their f'ed up system.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:28 pm

The Devs are the exploiters in this one I'm afraid... they invented the bug. Besides, he didn't deliberately try to exploit, it just happened through a transfer that's supposed to be bug-free.

He probably wont have the advantage forever... a CSR will eventually find out so no harm is done.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:12 pm

Some people who transferred have been able to use all the abilities of any combat prof they've respecced to. If you keep it on the down low, you can keep it up for a long time hehe (the hardest part was not mixing armor classes before they were removed). Just fight with honor and only exploit it in PvE. If you use a combination of specials in PvP you deserve to be reported.

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:58 pm

I dunno, i guess i'm the only one that likes fair gameplay.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:36 pm

respec to medic so you can get the heals and buff.

Kalice- Master Architect

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:19 pm

medic seems like the old combat medic

Takura

Post by Takura » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:34 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:medic seems like the old combat medic

haha.. I wish it was like the old combat medic...