SuperMAN! woot

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Dragonus
SuperMAN! woot

Post by Dragonus » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:29 pm

saw it today and i thought it was awsome , better dan X-men (never were good anyways)

i was really dissapointed in FF3! like WTF a cowboy in toyko lol racing againt azn , the only reason i saw dat was to c kaila yu and guess wut! either im blind or she wasnt in it, the main chick was ok, but it think some other girl could have done a bttr job.

Nacho Libre- funny parts but overall SUCKS very Hairy ass

Apium
Colonel

Re: SuperMAN! woot

Post by Apium » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:18 pm

Dragonus wrote:saw it today and i thought it was awsome , better dan X-men (never were good anyways)

i was really dissapointed in FF3! like WTF a cowboy in toyko lol racing againt azn , the only reason i saw dat was to c kaila yu and guess wut! either im blind or she wasnt in it, the main chick was ok, but it think some other girl could have done a bttr job.

Nacho Libre- funny parts but overall SUCKS very Hairy ass

you should consider a job as a movie critic.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: SuperMAN! woot

Post by Jaysont » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:28 pm

you should consider a job as a movie critic.[/quote]

i second that

Azrael'D

Post by Azrael'D » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:10 am

I saw superman too on Friday. It was awesome!!!

I remember seeing the 1978 version when I was a kid and getting goose bumps everytime I would see Superman fly off. This movie is no different. Actually, the resemblance between the new guy and Christopher Reeve is amazing. Their voices are too similar.

Its impossible to not like Superman. Even though I am a huge fan, Batman could have characteristics that are unlikeable, ie his psychotic and dark side to him. Superman is the perfect hero. He's iconic! =P

Anyway, great film which I will prolly see again.

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:32 am

I gotta go see that movie.. heard it was really good and even the film critics like it

Takura

Post by Takura » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:57 pm

Meh it was a crappy movie.. the actor was far from being good enough to be superman, he didnt have the build for it..

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:12 pm

Takura wrote:Meh it was a crappy movie.. the actor was far from being good enough to be superman, he didnt have the build for it..

true, i wanna c a sequel w/ SM fighting Braniac

Takura

Post by Takura » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:13 pm

story good.. actor bad..