TeamSpeak Info

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Can someone post what i have to download and how it works and stuff?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:32 pm

lol, I can't connect now

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:19 am

I have found that i am unable to log on to teamspeak at certain times wat does the mean?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:21 am

Hmmmm......

Make sure your firewall isn't messing with TS at all. If it can't get passed your firewall, you won't be connecting. Other than that, I'm not quite sure. I am on a cable modem, so the IP from my ISP rarely changes (if ever). And yes, I do have the current IP listed. As soon as I get a chance I will assign the server a static IP on my network. I forgot to and every now and then the IP changes by accident and the server can't get past my router's firewall. Also, I have a friend who likes to use the server to browse the internet. Knowing my luck, she probably downloaded something on there. I'll run Ad-aware and all the other goodies later on to make sure everything is right.

Also, I just want to mention that I am not having any problems logging on to the server. So, if this happens to you again please let me know as soon as possible.

If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:42 pm

I've checked up on it occasionally and I've been the only one on every time... is that normal? (even at peak hours on weekends)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:56 pm

Yeah, that sounds normal. See, no one uses it lol.