My resignation

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Erougn
Captain
My resignation

Post by Erougn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:24 pm

As you all know, I left RID. I've done it a few times in the past to get my way but this is different.

I am totally bored with SWG and need to find a reason to play again. As most of you know, I am a pilot and have little interest in the rest of the game. As of now I am floating around, working with the Spirit Wing Academy, and just feeling what it's like to not be in a big organized guild for the first time in 5 years.

I will most likely join ONYX, which is a pure Imp PvP Space guild here. Most of the folks I fly with are either ONYX or DFA.

It was a great honor to be a part of the Regal Imperial Defenders, and there will always be a part of me that is loyal to Lexx above all others. I have many good friends in RID, and I hope you won't hesitate to say hey wen u c me on. I personally think that RID is on course to great things, I have seen a lot of good people join and others be promoted recently. Lexx is a great judge of character and all his choices seem spot on.

I will be here (my alt GateKeeper is still RID) as a friend to all Imp pilots. Send a tell or a mail if I can help.

Clear Skies,

Erougn Eomeir/ Imperial Ace Pilot

/S

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Good luck man, may the skies be with you!

Was nice playing with you, we'll play again when/if I come back. SOE needs to do something major to get me back. We'll see where they go.

You let me know if anyone gives you any problems, I'll eat them.

Xoseh<3

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:55 am

RID will miss you big E, you have been a great leader for the guild, even when you weren't in a leadership position. I think I can speak for everyone that doesn't play anymore that you will be missed (rereads that...ok, that doesn't sound good, but oh well). Good luck with Onyz (or DFA, both groups are good people), and don't forget where your roots are.

Oh yeah...can I have your stuff??

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 am

Good luck Erougn! You we're a great pilot teacher and a good friend. RID lost the better pilot he had!

Hope to see you soon in a space quadrant!

Jonem
Master Sergeant

Post by Jonem » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

i <3 you tbh.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:43 am

I feel your pain man. Its hard for me to get on and play since all the content left for me is geared towards groups and I am rarely on when most of the guild is on due to the time difference. I've been playing a lot of WoW lately because all my army buddies are playing that but its just not the same as SWG...