Arev

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Erougn
Captain
Arev

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Can someone please explain to me how a judgemental (regularly calls RID members drunks on forums) person gets on the Council after being in RID less than 6 months?

We already have a village idiot.

I know I sometimes stir up a little trouble, but what does Arev offer the guild, besides smartass posts? Someone please explain this to keep the peace.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 pm

I was working on Christmas (when we're only opened in the morning) and this customer attempted to fill up. After I told him we were closed, he started swearing under his breath and told me, "Well, maybe you should turn off your neon sign (the big Mobil sign that always stays on)!" and then he swore some more before driving away. Now, I was very, very tempted to say something, but alas, I didn't. I just smiled and nodded.

/tar Erougn;
/smile;
/nod;
/macro Waits for Lock

This is also the second thread in which my name has been the sole title of in this forum.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I must say that was an excellent reply.

You haven't answered a question in this or Daiho's post though.

You would be the ideal candidate to answer my OP tbh

EDIT: And turning off the big neon sign is actually a pretty good idea if you are closed. People on the highway will obviously think you are open.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Erougn wrote:You haven't answered a question in this or Daiho's post though.

Arev wrote:
Daiho wrote:IF I .....

Respec my BH CL 80 to a Trader it will be CL5 right? If I goes Trader CL90 and then respec any combat class I will be CL5 or CL80? :roll:

Yes.

And not to be the Negative Nancy of the group, but this belongs in the Gameplay forum.

Erougn wrote:EDIT: And turning off the big neon sign is actually a pretty good idea if you are closed. People on the highway will obviously think you are open.

We offer pay-at-the-pump services. I don't know where you live, but in my area, gas stations still keep their signs on regardless of whether they are open or closed.

Anything else?

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 pm

I thought that a cl90 BH would become a cl90 trader. I thought that a cl90 trader would become a cl1 bh. I also thought that if you were a cl90bh and went to cl90 trader and respecced back to BH you'd be cl90.

I may be wrong, but I was hoping to discuss that before the thread got highjacked by the nancy nazis :-P

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Look at my quote, that's what I was responding to. Make sense?

Anything else?

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:24 pm

And I still haven't gotten an answer to my OP in this thread :-(

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm not going to answer to that because you know the answer to that. And if I did answer, it would turn into an e-peen contest, which I am above.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Your answer was incomplete and possibly wrong and you ended a discussion by suggesting the thread get moved to the wrong place.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Now, the truthiness comes out! You're just upset because I made 'backseat mod' post. So what? Stop letting a few words on an internet forum get to you.

And my answer was right; I know, I've done it.

Oh, and I should let you know, that your OP not only insults me, but also Lexx. Unlike you, I don't flame or insult guildies. You may think that I do, but then that's never my intention. In the 'drunk' comment (which you took out of context), I was joshing with Daiho (I believe that's who it was directed to). Likewise, in the "If I..." thread, I stayed my intention for emphasizing posting in the appropriate forums.

Does this clarify the situation?

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Well at least the OP insulted the right person.

Daiho is not the only person you've referred to as a drunk in these forums. Leave your personal issues at home. You play it off as a joke, but are 100% clueless as to what the person you are judging is about.

Take your high and mighty and shove it up your arse.

EDIT: FYI I have been a loyal member of RID for longer than the sum of the council members (and their alts).
Last edited by Erougn on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Erougn wrote:Take your high and mighty and shove it up your arse.

You're not helping your case nor gaining any support for your future endeavors with the PA.

I grew up in Miles City, Montana - the largest town in Eastern Montana with a population of 9,000 people. I had the benefit of living and working with 'real' cowboys. And they had a phrase, I'd like to share with you:

Go on, git!

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Arev wrote:

You're not helping your case nor gaining any support for your future endeavors with the PA.

I grew up in Miles City, Montana - the largest town in Eastern Montana with a population of 9,000 people. I had the benefit of living and working with 'real' cowboys. And they had a phrase, I'd like to share with you:

Go on, git!

I'm not a cow, I'm a legitimate member of RID with a problem with a member of the Council. Since there is no forum to discuss it, I posted here.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Erougn wrote:
Arev wrote:

Go on, git!

I'm not a cow, I'm a legitimate member of RID with a problem with a member of the Council. Since there is no forum to discuss it, I posted here.

I never called you a cow, just quoting an oft used phrase from out West.

Also, I'm not on the Council. I was the removed when you were. But, having said that, if you really had a problem, was there a need to make a public? You know this thread will be locked and deleted before this evening is over.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 pm

ok consider the subject dropped for now. just please try to stop being a backseat nancy :-P