826th Stormtrooper Corps of Fort Keen

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Dila'ae
826th Stormtrooper Corps of Fort Keen

Post by Dila'ae » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Arev and I plan to put together an RPing division focused on Stormtrooper canon roleplay. This will be a hybird division, meaning you can be in the Army division and also be in the 826th. Without corrupting any of your primary division abilities.

What is required: Experienced in Imperial canon lore, fluent and well at spelling and grammer, and is a roleplayer ( Of course )

What you should expect when joining: A test of what is above, and an acception by both the Commander ( Arev ) and Captain ( Dila'ae ).

We plan to implant serious roleplay into this division, as Stormtrooper lore goes, pauldrons are signature of a Stormtroopers rank, as you all know you must be Lt. Colonel in GCW rank to receive that modified chestplate. Which "Yes" you guessed it, our goal is to rank everyone up in this division to Lt. Colonel. Exceptions could be made, though rarely.

This goes the same for the first paragraph, weaponry such as the E11 Mark2 carbine and the SR Command pistol is needed and will probably be supplied once we get situatied. As some people may know, appearance is key when it comes to roleplay, especially when it comes to Imperial roleplay. All items above are needed.

Here is some more information: Our focus is on Fort Keen events, especially during the cantina events. We will base most of our roleplay around Fort keen. Most action orientated roleplay will be planned out first.

For those who like to PvP/RP, you'll get your chance. We've also been planning on something of such, but don't expect anything big on that soon.

Ranking in the guild so far are down to the simple:

Commander: Arev
Captain: Dila'ae
Members: None

As I said above pauldrons will signature your rank, If this division is accepted by Lexx I will keep a post updated weekly of the members and leaders. RP ranks beside their names.

That is all for now,

Dila'aeW

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 pm

To make it more clear for Lexx:

What we talked about is, what Dila'ae said, but as making it a division, it will be an 'Unofficially official division'(If that makes any sense.) Meaning that we will make it a division, but not an official one using the PA device in the datapad, and making it a division inside the game. We were talking about making it a division via the forums. We were going to make a post, and adding the members names, and their current 'real' division they are in, inside the actual game, along with stating if they aren't in one, and/or are full/part-time RP-ers. So basically it would be a division, but not IG, just on the forums, that way people can be in another division, along with an RP division, so it works out for everyone. We took an unofficial poll after you left, and after we talked about this, and 'everyone' said Aye for it. This is the best/most organized way I can think of doing this so it works out for everyone.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 pm

So, if the Navy was to be involved only Imp pilots are allowed? If anyone on your list flies freelancer than they are not truly Imps, correct? Or does space not count?

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Erougn, Yes space counts, and we will get into the freelance thing later. I believe we could do somthing to work it out, and if they are freelance OOC, maybe they can be imperial pilots ICly, but without an actual 'Imperial' ship. And even if so, freelance pilots can still be good for other things RP wise, even if not as an Imperial Pilot. But it will all be worked out later, once we heard the final words from Lexx.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 pm

I'm just bringing up a point. IC no members of this division can be freelancer pilots.

With testing and patrolling required, how could a real RP Imp fly a Vaksai?

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Why would they? J/K...any true Imperial Pilot wants to fly a Super Star Destroyer anyway. *Note to SOE...introduce capital ships!!!!!*

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:24 pm

My point is if you are gonna claim pure Imperial for RP, then retrain in a proper ship.

My secondary point is, if you do that , than you further force a player to play your game.

In my 3 years experience, /sarcasm on ...people love to be told how to enjoy the game. God forbid they can switch and choose as their experience develops, and they develop their own style /sarcasm off

Dila'ae

Post by Dila'ae » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Piloting has nothing to do with a Stormtrooper division.. Sorry

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Hey, how about an IC story (backstory probably) over in the Roleplaying section of the boards? No OOC stuff over there though, so make it good hehe.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Mikal wrote:Hey, how about an IC story (backstory probably) over in the Roleplaying section of the boards? No OOC stuff over there though, so make it good hehe.

I like it! Thanks for the tip, Mikal.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Mikal wrote:Why would they? J/K...any true Imperial Pilot wants to fly a Super Star Destroyer anyway. *Note to SOE...introduce capital ships!!!!!*

Cor flies a JSF. :oops:

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Corvallon wrote:
Mikal wrote:Why would they? J/K...any true Imperial Pilot wants to fly a Super Star Destroyer anyway. *Note to SOE...introduce capital ships!!!!!*

Cor flies a JSF. :oops:

Hit me up in in-game and we can talk about this.