Officer = PvE pwnage

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Mikal
Second Lieutenant
Officer = PvE pwnage

Post by Mikal » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 am

The title says it all, and here is my proof (no screenies though, sorry). At level 69 with only tactics up, I was able to take down level 90 rebels at the static base on corellia. That is a 21 level difference. Now, earlier today that would not have been possible due to me not knowing that melee was WAY better than pistols. Thanks for the heads up red btw. Any other professions able to go toe to toe with NPC's that far ahead of them (not counting glitches and the like)? I'm just wondering is all.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:37 am

melee is better at your level but once you go 90 be pistols trust me, so many kiters in pvp you dont wanna hav to rely on getting close.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:02 pm

meh jaysont is right and wrong, but im still melee even after hitting 90, and ask people i PvP with I do fine in restuss, and in PvE, so uhh yeah stay melee mikal, you'll be fine, pistol doesn't have near the spike damage either... But c'mon how many professions can you kill 3 reb jedis standing close together in less then 3 seconds? like seriously, officer FTW

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:03 pm

And btw... Heres what happens to rebels in numbers when they face officers....Image

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:22 am

lawl mebe its diff for starsider but unless you know your proff so u can play blindfolded over here melee officers get the smackdown put on em cuz of there spike damages. tbh i prefer the pistol burn move and the other which r on shorter cooldowns than the melee tree and cost less action.