Back Again

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Back Again

Post by Monthigos » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 pm

Hey I'm back again. We moved to a new FOB and a bunch of us guys bought in on a satellite. So far this is the best internet connection I've had yet since I've been in Iraq. I think it might be fast enough for ground content but I'm fairly certain space is out of the question unless I played as a POB engineer.

The time difference is somewhat of a strain, however, so I most likely won't be able to attend any events because most of them happen when I sleep, and I really can't miss out on sleep ATM. Right now I'm doing 12 hour shifts at our FOB's vehicle search area (I'm in charge, whoopie!).

I respecced to Medic tonight because I thought it would be more beneficial to the guild, and also because despite being fun I think my Spy is underpowered and unappreciated (by the SOE devs) since we have no real role in groups that another profession can't do better.

I still have five months left in the tour, but when I get back to the civilized part of the world I'm hoping to become more active in the guild. SO, Lexx, if there is anything that I can help out with when that time comes, let me know.

Cheers.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 pm

good to hear from ya.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:45 am

Welcome back :D

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:39 pm

I might actually get my wife playing too. =) I told her I'd rather chat in Mos Eisley cantina than on yahoo and she thought that was pretty funny.