Need Some Help

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Need Some Help

Post by Monthigos » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Hey all - before I left for Iraq I dropped master pilot so I could go back and do the squadron (Imperial Inquisition?) that gives you landing permission for the Emperor's Retreat. I'm on Tier 3 missions and I'm having a little difficulty finishing them, especially since I'm at my folks' house and I don't have my joystick.

I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me get through these missions? They're kind of long as you all know so it's sort of frustrating when I get to the fifth or sixth step of a mission and get blown up by a NPC POB.

TIA for help. Just feel free to leave a note here or message me in game.

p.s. - Next time y'all go do the ISD, let me know. I'd love to try it out. :)

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Have you rotated back to the world for good? Welcome back even if it's just leave. I will be logging in very shortly, if you haven't gotten help yet send me a tell as soon as I log on. We'll get that mission knocked out for you.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Count me in :-)

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:02 pm

I can help also
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:34 am

Well it was a good run, but unfortunately I've fallen short of my goal to make Ace before the event. I was so close too! I only have 800k, two T4 mission and the Ace requirements. If I didn't have to go do family pictures tomorrow morning, I would have made it.

Thanks all for the help! Who would have thought I could have gotten so much XP in such a short time.