Greetings all

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Aedean
Greetings all

Post by Aedean » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Hello everyone, I am Aedean Apedi, a new recruit to RID. I have been a long-time member of the Starsider community, starting as being a founding member of THM, and continuing on with them until their eventual collapse.

Most of my time is spent in space, either puttering about in my Firespray or Decimator. If you ever need a hand, whether it be for a mission, collections or kill collections, feel free to give me a poke. I hope to start regular forays into Kessel and Ord soon, and will always welcome the company.

Planet-side, I am an experienced commando, and am always happy to join in on a mission or group.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Aedean

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Welcome to the guild and to the forums!
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:56 pm

Welcome to the family.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Welcome to the guild and forums!

BTW was THM the all-female guild? It has been awhile since I have been in game and I may have gotten the tags mixed up. If THM is the guild I am thinking of, what happened to bring about the collapse?
Last edited by Apium on Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Yeah, THM (The Honored Maidens), was an all female P.A....although they had male "concubines" :D

Aedean

Post by Aedean » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Amaroo wrote:Yeah, THM (The Honored Maidens), was an all female P.A....although they had male "concubines" :D

We preferred to think of ourselves as Guards, but to each his own.. lol

The collapse of THM wasn't due to trouble within the guild itself, it was simply a result of so many people leaving SWG. That, combined with the manditory RP and "mostly" female membership made it difficult to recruit new members. The guild had a great run for a number of years, and ended on a good note.

Aedean

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 pm

Aedean wrote:
Amaroo wrote:Yeah, THM (The Honored Maidens), was an all female P.A....although they had male "concubines" :D

We preferred to think of ourselves as Guards, but to each his own.. lol

The collapse of THM wasn't due to trouble within the guild itself, it was simply a result of so many people leaving SWG. That, combined with the manditory RP and "mostly" female membership made it difficult to recruit new members. The guild had a great run for a number of years, and ended on a good note.

Aedean

It is good to hear there was no trouble within the guild itself. Still, it is very sad to see THM go. They were certainly one of the kindest and maturest guilds I have ever played with.
Last edited by Apium on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Yeah, when I was with the Insurgent Sisterhood (IS), we used to have great fun RP'ing with THM...but that was long, long ago...

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:36 am

Welcome aboard!