Award Ceremony!!!

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Award Ceremony!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:18 pm

RID!
Award time is upon us! If there is anyone you think is deserving of an award at the RID Award Ceremony, pease let Lexx know! We will arrange a time most satisfactory to as many people possibly.

Long Live the Empire

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:43 pm

Indeed, thank you for letting them know Fikke. As a little review of what this reward thing is, it's to commend RID's for their services. We will supply people with medals, and also give out corresponding uniforms that go with your division. This is like a black medical robe for medics, grey uniforms for Infantry etc, etc.

If you feel deserving of a reward, be honest, then send me a mail. Below is a list of things you may feel deserving of.

- Loyalty
- Participation
- Ideas given
- Contributions
- so on...

Thank you for reading,
Lexx

Totzo

Post by Totzo » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:39 pm

I think I am deserving of all of those awards, lol.

Totzo

Chief of Creature Support[color=green]
[/color]

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:20 pm

Ya lol, we will discuss that in game :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:36 am

Hello Commanders

I think that the the leaders of this guild should be the ones to give out these medals of honor, because i really dont want to come out and say that i deserve a medal.

First Officer Of heavy SpecOps Div
Cell

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:30 pm

Yes Cell, I think that is a good idea. Lexx and I have talked about it and we're thinking of something like acouple leaders will give awards where they see fit. Everyone cannot recieve an award, because that makes the awards almost pointless and the point of them is to motivate RID members to go harcore about the guild. Awards so far are probably: most loyal, most committed, best newbie, most improved, some others undecided, and of course the MVP award, Most Valued Player which will be decided by Lexx only. Post any suggestions about the awards you like. There will be a reprection afterwards of course probably at Lexx's, unless someone has a nicer house than him (jk lexx).

Transmission end

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:07 pm

Hehe, thank you Cell and Fikke. Yeah, it may be better to have a reward chosen by me. I feel that a person should only recive one reward for this ceremony at least. As for Best Newbie reward, lol, I want that one :P

In the mean time, I am going to make some of the rewards for the ceremony, and yes, not everyone should get one.

Santos
Colonel

all me!!!

Post by Santos » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:49 pm

I deserve all of these awards in honor of my current consumption of pizza for 3 days in a row! Long live my arteries!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:31 pm

Lol, well said Tele :P
I am in the process of obtaining the rewards, and pretty much thought out who will get them too.

And for those who dont receive a reward, dont be ashamed, it's simply a sign to keep working well for RID.

Lexx

Santos
Colonel

um....no idea

Post by Santos » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:46 pm

Hey everyone, I have a great idea. How bout Lexx hands out all his stuff as awards? naw, im kidding. On a serious note (for a change) How about we have one big award for something like most contributing member and all of us donate some useable stuff as a prize. BTW, Lexx, Totzo cant have any awards cuz hes going on vacation :P I would also appreciate presents becuz I graduated middle today! Long live my grade point average!

Telemchus Argus, RID ISB Captian

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:05 pm

there already is one big award for one member, MVP. Lexx's big choice. Good idea having people give stuff to him to be given out however, never thought of that.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:30 pm

Lol, Telemchus and his good ideas. If for some reason any other person who is to reciver a reward cant attend, then we will reward them anyways... in spirit I geuss lol. But yep, thought of most of the rewards now.

Lexx

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:57 am

Score! People think i'm smart! (now all i have to do is keep my latin grade off the boards) BTW, just wanted to know when this ceremony was scheduled for cuz im gonna be outta town, city, state, country and hemisphere for vacation (YAY!) just plz let it be in june lol

Telemchus Argus
ISB Spy Captian

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:28 am

i am getting back on friday so i will attend if i can

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:35 am

I am planning for it to be this Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I just need to get the prizes and we will be all set.