R.I.D Mall?

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
check in

Post by Santos » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:46 pm

just reading through the posts and yay! I've been mentioned! At the end of June ill let the mall be set up in the guild hall, and btw, lexx, if i dont have any members by saturday i want to rejoin RID and we can use the hall with a room for each person. I'll even make a vendor for everyone's loot once i get novice merchant trained! I have the exp.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:30 pm

Seems awsome Tele, love to speak more about it somtime.

Lexx

Santos
Colonel

mall

Post by Santos » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:27 pm

hey everyone its tele
I got a medium tatooine house for the site of the mall and I have a few people in line for vendors there. Something tells me this will put RID on the map. We also have a crafter who can make vehicles and Im now a novice Merchant so I can make npc vendors hehe

Telemchus

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:56 am

Tele mind if i join the mall?? I also now have novice merchant...

Ok, just a few things, i'm not being harsh, I'm just trying to help.

Firstly, to anyone selling resources... go to http://www.swgcraft.com
This is an important resource fof anyone trying to get your business going! Look at what materials are in shift and mine them! Because a lot of the resources i've seen on R.I.D vendors have been of poor quality.. so i hope that helps you (It helps me too cos i'll buy them off you if they're good!)
Secondly, i don't know who's running the RID loot vendor.... but the loot on it is really low end... no-one's going to want to buy a broken meson telescope or anything are they?? If i'm allowed admin to this, i'll add some high end loot eg heavy clasps, N/S armour layers, Janta hides.
I'm not discouraging people, just letting you know that junk doesn't sell... I understand many of you haven't been playing as long as i have, I'm just trying to help you guys out, because personally i want the RID mall to work.
Cheers,
-Mnyak Erglip

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:20 pm

Yep, that loot vendor was just added. Telemchus is using that too, but yeah, loots like below are good.

-Any kind of paintings
-AT-ST Helmet (The kind that isn't wearable. They are easy to get)
-Crystals
-blah blah etcertera etcetera

And one thing that is very important is to not charge too much. Think reasonably, people will buy it then, instead of paying 10,000 for a... well somthing that isn't worth that much lol.

Lexx

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:17 am

My weapons vendor is currently selling loot....

Prices are 3k for an SEA
5k for armour segments i.e rancor, janta hide
5k for clasps
And there are other high-end loot items on the vendor....

Santos
Colonel

mall

Post by Santos » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:44 pm

The RID Mall is now fully functional with 5 running vendors!!! If you want to add your own to the mall, just post a reply :) BTW, made another banner for myself lol
Tele

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:10 pm

i cant put any of my resources in the resource vendor in the mall. so could the owner of the mall give me admn so i can place my stuff

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:37 pm

o sry iwooko lol i thought u had admin coulda sworn i added u on :(

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:41 pm

Telemchus, I think you mentioned something the other day about adding me to the list of admins so that I could put in a vendor. I would love to have a vendor in there. It could be stocked with furniture and structures. Please let me know if and when you might add me to the admin list, that way I have enough product to stock on the vendor.

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:52 pm

sry bout that firgered it out. stupid me forgot to look at the add sale thing

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:51 pm

My vendor is now called the ISB Loot vendor, so anyone who has some spare loot (besides the crap already on the vendor) plz tell me i may be interested. Half of each sale will go towards the guild unless i need the cash lol
Tele

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:16 pm

Hey tele, you owe me 15k credits. Hehehe. 8)

The mall was down to 67%, so I paid the maintenance to repair it and enough to give it 3 days and 22 hours of life.

BTW, I have come to the conclusion that you are a pack rat!!! Hehehe. :wink: I set up a demo of the Jeopardy board in the mall and realized you maxed out the item storage with your unlocked containers. What are you doing with all those things??? Hehehe.

Anyways, I will give you a house just to make some room in the mall. Plus, I want to put a few more decorations in there to give the place a bit more flavor.

BTW, I am only just jokin with you about the pack rat thing. :lol:

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:48 pm

well, kurke, I am a pack rat heheh but congrats the mall is urs i surrendered Artisan to go commando and fencer :P