Odd...I just respeced to Spy and

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:01 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Drag's right on this one.

*cleans out ear*

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:21 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Dragonus wrote:
Vogik wrote:
Apium wrote:
Vogik wrote:All people who do this deserve to be permabanned; i have no sympathy for you if you get banned from this.

ahh its fine, he payed 50 dollars for the transfer he deserves it until the csr fixes it.
He pays $50 to have an unfair advantage? No, he paid $50 to switch servers.

dont blame him for this blame the damn character transfer dat cant get things done right.. imo he payed $50 to have a few days of fun

Drag's right on this one. Blame SOE and their f'ed up system.

ive always been right

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:20 pm

Dragonus wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Dragonus wrote:
Vogik wrote:
Apium wrote:
Vogik wrote:All people who do this deserve to be permabanned; i have no sympathy for you if you get banned from this.

ahh its fine, he payed 50 dollars for the transfer he deserves it until the csr fixes it.
He pays $50 to have an unfair advantage? No, he paid $50 to switch servers.

dont blame him for this blame the damn character transfer dat cant get things done right.. imo he payed $50 to have a few days of fun

Drag's right on this one. Blame SOE and their f'ed up system.

ive always been right

name one other time
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:46 pm

I'm going with Apium on this one. Oh yeah, back on topic or I'm whipping out the Master Lock!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 pm

yeah what Aumea said and what is the best proffession anyways?

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:50 am

[quote="Kurke_Aumea"]I'm going with Apium on this one. Oh yeah, back on topic or I'm whipping out the Master Lock![/quote]

/slap with wet fish

Azrael'D

Post by Azrael'D » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:51 am

well i think its foolish to blame me for something that i didn't ask for. as someone mentioned, blame SOE for introducing a bug ridden process.

having said that, i have stopped using BH specials. i do not want to get banned because i dont want some idiot thinking that i purposely exploited the system in order to gain an advantage. all i wanted was a transfer.

(i must admit, it was cool to go into restuss, throw a BH snare and bleed net, throw a acid AOE, to a bunch of rebs and cloak away into the shadows. hehe)

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:55 am

did you pwn?

Azrael'D

Post by Azrael'D » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:23 pm

well i did have a couple of BHs come after me after i cloned at the restuss starport and went off-duty. so i must be doing something right for our side to piss off people so they hire a BH. hehe.

Szul

Post by Szul » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:38 am

Its a bug that he has no control over. Szul is perma-bugged the same way, and CSRs will do nothing to fix it. Szul is either a perma-Jedi, or a exploiting <insert class here> Also, be glad I decided to be civil with my reply, because I had a much harsher one intended.

SEETHER

Post by SEETHER » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:20 pm

Vogik wrote:I dunno, i guess i'm the only one that likes fair gameplay.

No you are not.

SEETHER

SEETHER

Post by SEETHER » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:27 pm

Azrael'D wrote:well i think its foolish to blame me for something that i didn't ask for. as someone mentioned, blame SOE for introducing a bug ridden process.

You asked for it the minute you noticed it, took advantage and then thought it was cute enough to brag about it.

Additionally, anyone who supports it, supports exploiting and should be dragged into the town sqaure and shot. Ok well maybe only in the knee cap.

None the less, do not try to play the victim. You are merely a recipiant of a mistake and thus taking advantage in a very immature way. The victims are those who were defeated because of the sploit as well as those who do not have the sploit to use in order to play the game and enjoy as you have. But none the less enjoy your sploit for as long as you have it and like the other guy, if you are banned, great, see ya. If not, hopefully they will fix it soon and move on. No harm, no foul really.

Given the option i'd pay $50 bucks for more powers. Given the chance.

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:00 am

SEETHER wrote:If not, hopefully they will fix it soon and move on.

They are not going to fix it, its been around since they started messing with specific class skills and a large number of people are affected by it when they respec. I was first affected by it back in January when I tried to respec from Jedi to Medic. I am still affected by unless I switch back to Jedi, and only then do I have no other class abilities.

Also, CSR won't ban for it, but its rumored that they will fix it... altho they say they cannot, so it might just be people trying to claim CSRs fixed them to get heat off their backs.

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:03 am

and........

I'm appalled at the way I see some of you talking to your other guildies, and I can tell you right now... you are damn lucky this is not my guild or I'd throw your asses out. Good guildmates do not talk to other guildmates in the manner that I have seen in this thread.

Wishing that guildmates would get banned... /shame on you kids.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:45 am

Szul wrote:and........

I'm appalled at the way I see some of you talking to your other guildies, and I can tell you right now... you are damn lucky this is not my guild or I'd throw your asses out. Good guildmates do not talk to other guildmates in the manner that I have seen in this thread.

Wishing that guildmates would get banned... /shame on you kids.
'

woot Szul cracking down
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith