Computer Problems Abound!

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
Computer Problems Abound!

Post by bizob » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:49 pm

hey all,
just wanted to let you know i am having some major computer problems. i keep freezing up and having all kinds of error messages. ive tried everything under the sun including reformatting and reinstalling everything from the operating system on up. as it stands now i cant get windows update to work (it freezes). UGH i really hate not being able to start my bh missions this week. so if im on for a minute and then disappear for the rest of the night uyou know why. eventually i will have this problem fixed. havent met a pc problem i couldnt fix yet. worse comes to worse i'll rebuild the thing again (im due for some upgrades anyway-just low on cash) keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for my poor beloved pc :) thx all

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:56 pm

Good luck Biz. Sounds like a hardware problem to me. What kind of error messages are you getting? I hope you get the problem fixed soon. We can't have the "RID Late Night Crowd" without you.

BTW, in case anyone else is wondering, the "RID Late Night Crowd" consists of Aem, Biz and myself (Kurke/Kaesin). We are basically the only peeps from RID on late at night cause it seems like everyone else in the guild has a 9:00pm bedtime. LOL :lol:

If you would like to be part of the late night club, STAY UP LATE!!!! LOL hehehe