Uniforms?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

What should our uniform be?

Keep the current unifrom.
17%
Like every one else's uniform (Stormie with hat)
No votes
Black Spec Ops with hat.
33%
White Spec Ops with hat.
No votes
Let Lexx decide.
No votes
Council decides.
50%

Total votes: 6

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Uniforms?

Post by Osar » Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Ok, a while back Lexx and myself decided to have a uniform for guild meetings. He wears his White GCW storm armor with the Black Imperial Hat, everyone else would wear (Appearance only) Stromie Armor with grey hat.

Amodeus and myself never really got around to making a good one for us, time being its the Camo Scout from the Theme Park with grey or black imp hat.

What do you want to do? :P
Last edited by Osar on Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Uniforms?

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm

I voted to let the Council decide :)

Though I must admit, I could kind of lean towards keeping the Camo with a hat, or maybe the Black Spec Ops armor with a hat.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Wed May 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Either or works for me, I have the re-vote ability on so it's not like it's a one time vote.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Wed May 11, 2011 10:32 pm

While I do feel like the members should have their own uniforms, similar to eachothers within their own rank, council members and Lexx should have their own personalized uniforms to signify their rank within the guild.

Personally, I'd go for a Black Spec Ops Duster or something similar. Possibily the trench coat from the invasions. Just looks like a piece of clothing that could be perceived as very secretive. I personally enjoy that look. :P

Just my two cents though. Give a penny take a penny!

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Wed May 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Xoseh wrote:Personally, I'd go for a Black Spec Ops Duster or something similar. Possibily the trench coat from the invasions. Just looks like a piece of clothing that could be perceived as very secretive. I personally enjoy that look. :P

LOL, that's what I have on Osar at this moment. The all regular members are wearing their white Storm Trooper armor (in appearance only) during meetings, Lexx is wearing his Black Spec Ops armor in re-colored in White with his shoulder piece in Red signifying he is the guild leader. I like the Camo Scout, or the Black Spec Ops armor with no re-coloring. Either or specifies we are council members, and are in leadership position. If we do change to the trench coat for council then I would dare say we wear the grey caps and Lexx wear the black. Anyways, we can discuss this after ALL votes are in minus Daigotsu seeing as how Daig never ever comes in here.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu May 12, 2011 8:34 am

Well, the Black Spec Ops Armor does look pretty cool as well compared to a trench coat. However, both are intimidating. And sexy. ;)

Either one works for me.

When it comes to guild meetings (havent been to one since I returned, don't think there were any as of yet), but do council members get seats facing the members? Or is everyone just facing Lexx? I know it was all facing Lexx when I last left, but I don't know if it changed it not.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu May 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Still the same before you left, but if I help/info for the meeting I stand to the side so I can see Lexx and the reaction of the guild. It helps me know weather or not I have made a clear point or if I need to adjust. And as soon as MR Slowpoke (Avatar, Acknar/Prolevik) votes we can decide what we want or we can do it with out him. Either way works for me, lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Yeah I'm gonna try sending Daigotsu a PM to pressure him to join us in our lounge.

How could he deny? The sofas are comfortable, and we have an extra cigar for him to smoke. *puff* *puff*

(Old joke the original Council members would use... where we acted like pompous rich people with cigars... lol)

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Yeah, I got that from some of the older threads here in the exec. I will be away this weekend for drill so I won't be around. Hopefully we can decide this before the game starts back up.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Fri May 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Acknar/Prolevik

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Mr.Avatar wrote:...

LOL we still love you!

Please vote though.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sat May 14, 2011 8:42 am

Osar wrote:
Mr.Avatar wrote:...

LOL we still love you!

Please vote though.

I agree! We all still love you!

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Sat May 14, 2011 12:48 pm

cant vote as there is no " there is a guild uniform???" option.
Acknar/Prolevik

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Haha, yah the concept is not fully known, especially with newer members. If you have an idea for a type of uniform you like though, feel free to let us know.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Well i say for general members, it can be some sort of imperial armor or space uniform. Council Members can wear what we want because we say so :P
Acknar/Prolevik