New Org chart

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Jathox
New Org chart

Post by Jathox » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 am

Based upon recommendations, I'd like this to be our operational chart. I'm keeping that large TABORG I drew up, but until we have a huge amount of members, this streamlined approach makes sense for our smaller, fractured Imperial RP community. I think the other thing we need to do is also sell this idea to quality RPers who've never rolled an Imperial.

Jathox wrote:[center]51st Joint Forces Security Task Force
CO: CW2 Erantt Palut (NPC)
SGM: SSG Jathox Vix[/center]

1st Team (CompFORCE)
SSG Jathox Vix (Team Lead)
Trooper
Trooper/Marksman
Trooper/Medic

2d Team (Scout Lance)
Scout Trooper(Lance Lead)
Scout Trooper
Scout Trooper/Marksman
Scout Trooper/Medic

3d Team (HQ and Support Staff)
Admin SGT/Staff Aide
Pilot(s)
Technician(s)

7th Operations Group
CO: COL DuCar
SNCOIC: SSG Vix

Comprising: 1st, 2d, 3d, et al.
===================

So how does this work? Every soldier has his own respective unit/small team chain that he "reports-in" to. When on an actual assignment (often including day-to-day affairs), they form the ad-hoc 7th Ops Group, which allows any and all security and joint components to work together. In essence, they work in tandem or as a force multiplier for each other. Any allied components on-site would organize into the 7th Ops Group chain if operating in tandem. This is also makes things simple for larger events. An allied unit might posses a CPT or 1LT, for example. These officers would be subordinate to the Sgt-Major if the assignment falls under his purview (anything in and around Kappa, or any missions that COL DuCar, CompNor, or the ISB has tasked them with).

[Organizationally, the 1295 designation can be dropped from the CompFORCE, or kept, but not used on the official operations taborg. 5SUPCO would still exist for alts/inactives to transfer into/out of.]

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: New Org chart

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:05 pm

It looks pretty good.

As you say, since we do have small numbers at the moment, it probably would be better to implement this set-up for the time being.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Re: New Org chart

Post by Osar » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Nice idea, just tell me how to sell it to other RP'ers if/when I meet a potiential recruit to help us out.