The #4 Councilman?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
The #4 Councilman?

Post by Arev » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm

With Ramd entering retirement, I propose that we leave the #4 position open. Why? Because there really isn't anyone that 'jumps out' and screams, "MAKE ME A COUNCILMAN!", if you get my drift. Not to mention, we're in a slump on inactivity, so promoting a fourth wouldn't do much good at this moment.

As most of you know, I proposed the Council actually be expanded this summer, to five. While I have changed my stance on that position, I have not, however, recanted my stance on a new nomination process for Councilmen. Of course, this would only apply if the Council determines that we need to fill Ramd's position immediately.

Arev wrote:I would recommend Lexx send out a guild mail in a week announcing this and using an application process. The application process will allow the Council a chance to look at candidates side-by-side, as I'm sure every Councilman and Lexx may have his own candidate in mind.

I still support leaving the position open for now, at least for a week or two, to see if the situation changes. If it does change, then requirements include:

1.) Being active in RID for a minimum of 30 days.
2.) Being registered on the RID forum.
3.) Being CL90 and/or Ace (to determine in-game knowledge)

Food for thought!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 pm

I agree we shouldn't rush at filling the role. We should take the time to evaluate all the members we have and gradually look for ones which may be best suited for the position.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

LexxYovel wrote:I agree we shouldn't rush at filling the role. We should take the time to evaluate all the members we have and gradually look for ones which may be best suited for the position.

Totally agree and personally I don't see any actual member who can fill this spot.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:40 pm

And you know, if necessary, I can fill two spots. :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Maybe my alt can instead :P

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am

/agree

maybe its best not to replace ramd right now anyway ? until things get a lot busier in star wars galaxies and the council feel they need more help ?
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again