Resigning

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Ramd
Staff Sergeant
Resigning

Post by Ramd » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Hey all,

You've probably all noticed my lack of activity over the past few weeks. Real life has intervened, and I'm swamped with work, no end in sight. Because of this, I'm not able to give the time required of me to the guild, so I'm stepping down from the Council-member position. It's time to look for a replacement for me.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm sorry to hear this Ramd.

I understand RL can be tough, but I hope you continue playing SWG and find some time to log on, at least during the weekends so we can talk.

It'll be hard to find a replacement, so I don't see this happening right away. We'll allow you to hold your present position until we figure something out.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 pm

NOOOOO!

"You're a good fighter, [Ramd]. I'd hate to lose you."

Take care, buddy. Poke your head in as often as you soon, and don't be a stranger to the forums! :)

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:57 pm

I understand your point Ramd. I hope to see you sometimes on the forum and ingame :)

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 am

i have been missing a lot of people in game recently maybe they are playing later than i am but i have noticed its quieter.

Its a shame to see you go ramd i like the fact you always have a different opinion of things than i do (the same as arev) . It makes me look at things a lot differently when being asked council questions. I suppose thats the idea of the council and its good to have a group of people who see things in game differently.

Sometimes life is really hectic and there is nothing you can do, i hope you get on top of it all soon
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again