Planning Committee?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Planning Committee?

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:49 am

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the 23rd is coming up real quickly. I'd like to take this moment to remind you all that you're the Executives of RID and you'll be expected to execute the will of RID (and anything else Lexx beckons of you). So, I'd highly encourage you all to participate in the planning of our glorious five year anniversary.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 am

Yes, the support of all of you will be greatly appreciated!

I will likely contact all of you in-game to cover planning specifics, and communications with other guilds.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:42 pm

I should be back on before then. Where have I been? That is easy, I had went out of town. Before I went I unplugged everything in my house. I got back, plugged my computer in, and turned it on. The OEM Logo came up for a moment, then went away. I didn't think anything of it and went into the other room, expecting windows to be up when I got back. When I returned however, the power light on my monitor was blinking signalling I wasn't getting a signal from the comp. I checked everything out, repowered back up, same thing. Now when you press the power button nothing happens at all. I changed out every single part except the mo-board, but it still don't work. Sooooo, long story short is my SWG comp died. I went out and bought a new comp today, set it up about an hour or so ago. I'll start downloading SWG again as soon as I'm able to (still getting settings right and other proggies put back on), then it's on to the days on end update for me (I HATE!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!oneeleven! dialup). As soon as that is done I'll be back in game. Sorry bout the long delay, I really didn't wanna have to shell out this money either hehe.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:26 pm

sorry i missed it. :(
Apathy is Death.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Kioet wrote:sorry i missed it. :(

Don't feel too bad, I just made it for the procession, Lexx's speak, then I logged off to get back to homework.