Guilds to WAR with...

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel
Guilds to WAR with...

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:30 pm

new guild, Chaos.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=744754

seems like a pvp only guild, they would probably accept a war with RID, they are mainly dark jedi, so it would be like executing order 66...

my other 2 choices for guild war are Dragons of Avalon and RECON.
Apathy is Death.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Cool,

I'll also update the completed objectives and list the names of potential guild enemies in the war room section of our forums.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Kind of strange for a "Dark Jedi" guild to be rebel, but that is just me. I thought we were the "evil" ones?

And to go ahead and say my spiel on us being "evil". The Emperor (may he live forever and ever) is the duly elected head of state for the galaxy. When Naboo was attacked by the Seperatists, a vote of no confidence was taken against Supreme Chancellor Valorum. Senator Palpatine took the job in order to get things back on track in the Senate. When the Seperatists attacked us on Geonosis, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine was given emergency powers to bring an end to the seperatist rebellion. The Senate never revoked those powers. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine dissolved the Galactic Senate due to their extreme corruption during a time of crisis (the rebel destruction of Alderaan being what I would call a crisis). The Rebellion is nothing but a bunch of terrorists. They use force (and the threat of force) to get their message across, which is the definition of terrorism. So aren't they in effect the "bad" guys?

Take that Luke Skywalker!!!!

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:20 pm

I don't like them. I posted that to add a nice juicy RP element by giving us an RP reason to go to war with them. Because they're ground pounders, I doubt they have any space element. I refuse to see a faction of RID isolated from the war.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Still though, I believe guild wars do not work in space.

I still have to double-check that, but I believe like bounty hunting, you cannot guild war in space. They may have changed it though.

Either way, perhaps skirmishes can be arranged by simply going overt, if the opposing guild flies.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 pm

It looks like CHAOS is/was in war with IMPHL.

I'm not sure how combat-worthy they are but it'd give a good name for us if we warred them sometime in the future.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:40 am

the guild, HNR...aka Eternal Knigghts of Honor they got a few pvpers in their guild. i'll try getting in contact with their leader, see if they'd be interested.
Apathy is Death.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:10 pm

I contacted Creed and they aren't interested. It's to point where we should just post an advertisement and see where it goes.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:01 pm

Arev wrote:I contacted Creed and they aren't interested. It's to point where we should just post an advertisement and see where it goes.

That probably would be the best thing to do actually...