Theodorik and CCXX

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Theodorik and CCXX

Post by Arev » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Did he leave or did he get the boot from inactivity? I thought he was removed for inactivity. I remember that for a while, he was the only other active Smuggler in RID.

The only reason why I bring him up is because he's the leader of CCXX (220th Recon), a RP Imperial PA. I've hung out with their members before. (I know, Kio and Dila have also met a few of them before.) Anyways, I was asked by CCXX (on behalf of Theodorik) if I'd like to participate in future events with them. I'd like to use this opportunity to get more RIDs involved in Imperial RP as well.

But, I'd like to know the history behind RID and Theodorik. He may know my name, but I doubt he knows that I'm RID. Does anyone here know how Theo feels towards RID? If relations are good, RID has gained an ally (and mind you, this is an organization that runs instances and RPs daily); if not, oh well.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:57 am

Theodorik left on his own terms, which were unknown to us. He was scheduled to be removed during the inactivity purge, but logged on soon enough only to leave.

There's no issues about Theodorik we have in particular. He's been quiet but hasn't been any trouble, and easy to associate with I suppose.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 am

Alright. Just double-checking. Thanks.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am

theodorik was an intelligence operative...he was hardly online when i was online except for a few times on my days off.
Apathy is Death.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 am

Well, he's online now. In fact, he'll be at the GL meeting on Sunday with Lexx. He's the leader of CCXX, the PA that Xenea and Tuskano are part of. Honestly from the sound of it, they are smaller, but more active, than RID.