Info...

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Shiftie
Info...

Post by Shiftie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:33 pm

I was told by someone that we should watch one of our latest members, tezifo. this person told me that he is well known for griefing players and mouthing off.

I know this is definitely not the image we want moving forward. We are starting to get more and more recruits everyday, i think RID has a great reputation and I dont want to see that rep ruined by some idiot.

This is one of the best guilds i have been in, including all the MMOs i have played, and i want to keep it that way.

If any incidents come up involving him, i think we should seek immediate action toward him.

Thoughts...

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:45 pm

I to have been told that he can be a very immature player, and his reactions to stupid little things can be a bit overboard, but so far he has not given us any trouble, but I agree we should watch him closely and make sure we take actions for every little mishap he does.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:34 pm

agreed....think i was the one that referred him to rid. =\ during one of our surgical strike ops.
Apathy is Death.

Shiftie

Post by Shiftie » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:50 am

we wont hold it against :p j/k

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 pm

We already have me with my obnoxious anger snaps, we don't need another one. :p

All we can do is keep an eye on him and remove him at the first sight of any type of greifing, mouthing off, or drama starting.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:17 pm

I'll support a war.