Regarding Tenvik

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:09 am

I suggest we wait a bit. We're in a bit of a slump right now. Maybe we'll see a shiny face tomorrow night.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 am

Yeah, we can wait a bit longer, but yeah we'll think about potential replacements nonetheless.

Daiho was the first one that came to mind. He runs Fort Nar Shadda competently, doing a good job recruiting for the city and writing those news-letter things about it. That could roll-over to being competent with a councilman position, looking for people to join RID, and sending mails out for events.

Other than him, I would need to think of some others. A bit tired so still got to let my brain start up lol.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 am

LexxYovel wrote:Yeah, we can wait a bit longer, but yeah we'll think about potential replacements nonetheless.

Daiho was the first one that came to mind. He runs Fort Nar Shadda competently, doing a good job recruiting for the city and writing those news-letter things about it. That could roll-over to being competent with a councilman position, looking for people to join RID, and sending mails out for events.

Other than him, I would need to think of some others. A bit tired so still got to let my brain start up lol.

True I shouldn't hold Daiho's poor English against him, French is his first language. He does do a good job with the city and those letters, and he is fairly active. I also think he would be willing to pickup on running heroics too. Btw Lexx when I took over last Fri nights heroic group from ya (or whatever night it was) I kept it going until about 5AM lol. But anyways, Daiho...hmmm....meditate on this I will.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:50 am

Yeah, well it's just an option hehe. We're still not completely certain of his leadership abilities. He can be a bit quiet and reclusive at times, but he does definitely have pretty good qualities.

How did the heroics go after I left that night by the way? :D

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:00 am

LexxYovel wrote:Yeah, well it's just an option hehe. We're still not completely certain of his leadership abilities. He can be a bit quiet and reclusive at times, but he does definitely have pretty good qualities.

How did the heroics go after I left that night by the way? :D

We did awesome. I was the only RID member by the end, but I made a lot of heroic friends. Perhaps what we should do is see if we can get Daiho involved in certain projects without mentioning anything about the Council and see if he "passes some tests" .... *puff* *puff*