Vahdreas

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 pm

I also did not see any applications for the newer members, minus my seven day vacation, when I checked the mail I saw none.

I agree, now that I'm back (although I might be more quiet) I'm still active. I think we should continue to do Officer Meetings like we used to with the applicant.

Always 2+ officers plus Lexx.
If Lexx isn't avaliable, atleast 1 Commander and 2 Captains.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am

I've sent out applications (I think) to every Commander to send to potential recruits. Some of the new recruits may be alts, but yeah I'll need to stress that I need to see new peoples applications and just talk to them a bit beforehand.

I may reduce recruitment abilities to sponsorship.

Shiftie

Vahdreas

Post by Shiftie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Lexx shed some light on this subject: if Vahdreas leaves the guild again, he is not coming back.

I accepted him back, althought he did not tell me the full story. He told me that it was an accident and i accepted him back not knowing.

As far as bad mouthing RID or the empire in public, screenshot it and post it here so we have reference. And that procedure should be done for any and all RID members.

I think if he does something like this again he should be gone, no questions asked.

Xoseh
Major

Re: Vahdreas

Post by Xoseh » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Shiftie wrote:Lexx shed some light on this subject: if Vahdreas leaves the guild again, he is not coming back.

I accepted him back, althought he did not tell me the full story. He told me that it was an accident and i accepted him back not knowing.

As far as bad mouthing RID or the empire in public, screenshot it and post it here so we have reference. And that procedure should be done for any and all RID members.

I think if he does something like this again he should be gone, no questions asked.

SHIFTIE!!!! I didn't know you were an ossifur <3 :p

Shiftie

Post by Shiftie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 am

:)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forums Shiftie (finally) :D

Yeah, if Vahdreas leaves again on his own, he wont be coming back. Likewise, may need to remove him if he says the things he said, but we should be fine for now.