Well guys.

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Do you want to kick Xoseh?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Yes
17%
No
83%
Undecided
No votes

Total votes: 6

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:23 am

Nah, I forgot to take my old medicine on that day, plus my guitar was at my friends house for band practice so I had nothing to vent with.

Usually when my guitar is here and I'm in a bad mood I write heavy metal / thrash music :D

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Well, you've always been a good friend. Apology accepted :-)

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Erougn wrote:Well, you've always been a good friend. Apology accepted :-)

Thanks man, it means a lot.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 pm

To Lexx: My anger explosions are impuslive unfortunatly. I say before I think. I tried to get a punching bag but my dad cant find room for one. Usually I just vent off with my guitar, but waiting up for Vader all night and then getting killed on the 26th hour just drained my mind. I do apreciate the advice, though, thank you. The new medicine should be kicking in, and it should be making my anger almost totally null and void.

Eh, yeah anger issues are almost always impulsive, and when you get angry you do stuff before thinking, because I have anger issues to, but never really had this happen(even though I don't know the full extent of it).. But yeah Xos, like Lexx and Erougn said when you feel pissed just walk away thats what I do, when it comes to stuff in game. But anyways welcome back :P