Uniforms?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

What should our uniform be?

Keep the current unifrom.
17%
Like every one else's uniform (Stormie with hat)
No votes
Black Spec Ops with hat.
33%
White Spec Ops with hat.
No votes
Let Lexx decide.
No votes
Council decides.
50%

Total votes: 6

Xoseh
Major
Re: Uniforms?

Post by Xoseh » Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Mr.Avatar wrote:Well i say for general members, it can be some sort of imperial armor or space uniform. Council Members can wear what we want because we say so :P

*endorses*

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Lol, a decent suggestion :D

Soshu
Private

Post by Soshu » Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Mr.Avatar wrote:Well i say for general members, it can be some sort of imperial armor or space uniform. Council Members can wear what we want because we say so :P

I like this one. :twisted:

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm

LOL, we need a uniform of some type. I honestly don't care what we come up with as long as we can come up with 3 different uniforms. General Guild members, Council Members, and uh ummm...oh yeah Lexx's hot pin....uh I mean uh...his guild leader uniform.

Soshu
Private

Post by Soshu » Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 am

Ok. I think if we go Trooper its all or nothing, as in the full uniform. Ive never been a fan of the hat instead of helmet. As for councilmembers, there are only a couple of us. I like the wear whatever we want idea. osar usually has his imperial trench and hat, Xoseh...I dont remember, sorry, and I usually have some sort of robe or my Trooper/skirt combo. If we do need a uniform Ive always liked the desert command jacket (I think thats it anyway) in imperial grey and black, grey striped pants with black stripe, and uniform boots, and the grey imperial hat.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Well, IMO, I would be willing to spend the money and acutal buy the grey uniforms for all general members then. Lexx can chose what one he likes, as for the council I would say black pants, boots with a red shirt and the Imperial Trench Coat with either the grey or black hat. Is that agreeable?

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Only problem with using the actual trench coat is the fact you need to get GCW Invasion Tokens. I mean, it's not the biggest problem in the world, but it's a hinderance.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Wed May 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Well not technically, I have 3 of them already. I have one on my ex's account as well as one for Osar and one for Loathed. I can spare 2 of them, it's not real hard for me to get the tokens because of my trader and my ex's ent.

Oh, and I can get one on my medic if I wanted another one. They get 5 tokens for every wounded npc they heal.

Soshu
Private

Post by Soshu » Thu May 19, 2011 1:12 pm

How many tokens do they cost? Idea sounds fine by me, by the way. I have around 700 but was saving up for the imperial cape.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Soshu wrote:How many tokens do they cost? Idea sounds fine by me, by the way. I have around 700 but was saving up for the imperial cape.

Ouch, well capes are 2.5k and the trench coats are 800, so if you need some help, let me know ok? I would be more than willing to give out 2 more to you and one Mr. Slowp...I mean Avatar, lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

I can help out with paying for the trench coats. 800 tokens isn't too bad, I may even be able to get one now for someone.

I think you can also find them on the bazaar for credits at a reasonable price.

Typically these would be worn during guild meetings or typical guild functions I would presume.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 pm

The awesomeness that is Osar got me one, and a command hat as well.

You need to stop doing things for me, otherwise I won't be able to pay back the debt I owe you within my one lifetime, lol.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Xoseh wrote:The awesomeness that is Osar got me one, and a command hat as well.

You need to stop doing things for me, otherwise I won't be able to pay back the debt I owe you within my one lifetime, lol.

LOL, the command hat I can make for every one, even make Lexx a matching one with Prolevik's, lol.

Lexx wrote:Typically these would be worn during guild meeting or typical guild functions I would presume.

And yes that's the purpose of having the trench coats and my new ability in making the command hats any color with special hair, right Mr. Avatar? lol :mrgreen: