Well, hello there!

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Xoseh
Major
Well, hello there!

Post by Xoseh » Thu May 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Just noticed I was given access to the Executive Lounge again. Thank you Lexx and RID Council, I appreciate this a lot.

Now that I'm here, I can bring something to everyones attention. My alt, Taiquasha. No one in RID knows that I actually do play on her, with the exception of a few people. Even less know her name.

I would like to keep Taiquasha out of RID. She is a cl 90 Imperial Bounty Hunter, who I have some pretty exciting plans for. While she won't be an offical member of RID, I would like her to be the arm of RID that allows for us to gather our intel, do recon, whatever we need done, towards those who oppose RID and want to try to bring us down or cause drama.

As I'm sure most of the newer council members wouldn't know, Taiquasha was the one who infiltrated the guild OWNz (let's leave the majority of that topic buried and dead please). While I didn't get to cause as much mayhem as I would have liked to, I defintely caused some dismay amongst the members, and that was fun. I would like Taiquasha to retain that role.

In emergency situations, I could be contacted on her by normal members if I'm not on Xoseh. But by emergency, I mean there needs to be another major threat against the majority of RID. Council Members and Lexx (Obviously :P) would be allowed to contact me on her whenever they wanted to.

While Taiquasha will most likely end up interacting with the memberbase of RID in heroics, etc., I would like the identity of her to remain secret. My friend recently returned to the game (we used to go to school together) and we've become close again. He's helping me deck Tai out with gear, +35's, weapons, armor, and capped pets. She would be very wanted by any PvP or PvE guild, and I'm willing to bring her to the dark side (the rebellion) in order to inflitrate guilds, get answers, and take names.

However, if this isn't how RID roles, I completely understand. It just couldnt hurt to have a backup plan though, since she wouldnt bring bad words to the name that is Regal Imperial Defenders, or it's Leader, Council, or Members.

Again, thank you for reinstating me on the council. I do appreciate it very much. And thank you for taking the time to read this, and give your input.

Can't wait to see you all in game again, haha.

Xoseh

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Well, hello there!

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Welcome to the Council Xoseh!

And yes, having Taiquasha is definitely valuable. We'll never know for sure when we'll need her, but I'm sure we will some day :D

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Thu May 05, 2011 4:47 pm

As long as She is used to Take down Osar when he has a bounty, im all game, but it must be done while he is doing an important quest, thats one stipulation that needs to be in place before any bounty is collected on Osar.

And Welcome to the council, i am sure you will be a valuable member!
Acknar/Prolevik

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu May 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Mr.Avatar wrote:As long as She is used to Take down Osar when he has a bounty, im all game, but it must be done while he is doing an important quest, thats one stipulation that needs to be in place before any bounty is collected on Osar.

I could never take a bounty on Osar! Now Lexx.. that's a different story. :P

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Xoseh wrote:
Mr.Avatar wrote:As long as She is used to Take down Osar when he has a bounty, im all game, but it must be done while he is doing an important quest, thats one stipulation that needs to be in place before any bounty is collected on Osar.

I could never take a bounty on Osar! Now Lexx.. that's a different story. :P

I could be tempted to take a bounty say on Prolevik, (cause I know he has forgoten I have a BH) this would be fun. As for Lexx, doesn't he normaly pay into the bounties when he pvp's?

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 pm

What can I say? I'm fast to hop on a bounty. :P

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu May 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah, but the point I am getting at is; since when is Lexx able to get a bounty put on him? :P I know I am more than able to get bounties on me, went afk 3 times and came back dead with 2 of them at 150k and the last one at 320k. :twisted:

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu May 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Osar wrote:Yeah, but the point I am getting at is; since when is Lexx able to get a bounty put on him? :P I know I am more than able to get bounties on me, went afk 3 times and came back dead with 2 of them at 150k and the last one at 320k. :twisted:

How often do you kill people?! Lol

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu May 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Well that was before I went and got 3 accounts, it's hard to get gcw with that many. I am thinking I will start killing again soon, hope you love eating lava, lol.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Fri May 06, 2011 12:51 pm

LOL poor lexx, I might have one, but is it enough?

I love being hunted, especialy by reb bh's, cause i go overt and crawl deep inside a PVP base, and the idiots follow, insta death damn near its funny.

I also like to make them chase me for an hour, i take them on a tour of almost every planet then a quick juant through space, i get lots of hate tells, but its been a while since i had a bounty on me. as we dont do alot of pvp as groups in this guild.
Acknar/Prolevik

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Haha, usually when I'm hunted it's when I'm in the middle of a guild interview... how embarrassing.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Fri May 06, 2011 3:18 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Haha, usually when I'm hunted it's when I'm in the middle of a guild interview... how embarrassing.

I swear it's never been me. >.>

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm

LOL, I woulda done it had it been an interview with some one I don't like. As of yet, I haven't had the chance, oh well.