SW.TOR Guild signup

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Mr.Avatar
Corporal
SW.TOR Guild signup

Post by Mr.Avatar » Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 am

http://www.swtor.com/guilds get to work Lexx :P
Acknar/Prolevik

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: SW.TOR Guild signup

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 am

Yeah I've been thinking of doing this, just in case.

I just can't decide if I want to be Republic or Sith Empire!

I love the Galactic Empire over the Rebellion, but I almost like the Republic better than the Sith Empire... what with Troopers and all. But the Sith Empire is... well, an Empire.

Decisions, decisions. But I'm leaning towards Republic. I suppose we could always change down the road though.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 am

Blasphemy!!

Can you have mixed guilds? but thing is, RID has the word imperial in it, and they have some of the sith classes named imperial, might make it a little difficult to explain if you are republic...
Acknar/Prolevik

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 am

Yeah I just realized that the word "Imperial" in our guild kind of makes things awkward, lol.

Well, I did a search, and it turns out an old RID member named Tezifo already registered the guild Regal Imperial Defenders with the Sith Empire. So I went ahead and created a Regal Imperial Defenders for the Republic. This way, we can always decide which one we want down the road.

I don't think we can have a mixed guild, and I suppose if we did make a Republic guild, we'd need to name ourselves like 'Regal Intragalactic Defenders' or something.

I actually wouldn't mind the Sith Empire though. It'd be cool to be a BH or Imperial Agent.

However, it should be noted that while I'd like a RID to be formed in SWTOR, i'm not 100% certain I'll be able to lead it. I'll probably establish it and oversee it, but leave most administrative functions to someone else. Hard to say at this point.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am

Well, could always have a guild on each side :P But to be consistant, The empire today is the sith in yesturyear.

Im deffinatly playing it, will probably be my last new MMO if it doesnt turn out
Acknar/Prolevik