Out of the loop

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Out of the loop

Post by Osar » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 am

Drill weekend for me, so let me know what's happening please.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Out of the loop

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 am

Well, really nothing has changed in RID this past week, other than Jathox has left RID (and the Council) to start an RP-centered guild.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:18 pm

I seen that before I left yesterday, that really sucks. Not to mention the fact that both Amodeus and P'Nub have not made thier presents known in a while, more importantly though Amodeus.

Not saying P'Nub is not important, but he hardly made his presents known unlike Amodeus. It's like you and I are the only 2 left. I dare say we need to step up our recruitment for non-rp'ers for the reasons why Jathox thought it nessary to leave guild.

I don't agree with why he left, but I can't blame him either. I will do what I can to help in recruiting both worlds of play when I return, might even have a trick up my sleeve to help in getting RP'ers to return. I will visit ingame some, but can't do alot cause of the connection of the hotel I am staying in.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah, we're probably going to need to do a Council reorganization some time in the future.

Like you say, we will need to focus on stepping up recruitment of non-RP'ers to stay relevant as a guild.

After we get a stable base of players, we can figure out what to do with the Council and the overall direction of RID.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I logged on for a few mins last night, as long as the lag would allow. Saw that PNub logged in for the 1st time I seen in a while. Idk what he did but he had logged in.

I just wish things would get back to the way it was before this past summer. Would it be ok to recruit from some of the ones I run into at the bazaar in Mos Eisley? Included would be a full interigation of an interview, lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Really, so long as they are mature, Imperial players, we can let them into RID, with (as you say) an interview.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Ok when I get back from here at drill I will become....MR. RECRUITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL