Lastest Pet Projects

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Lastest Pet Projects

Post by Arev » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Let's jot down what we are working on:

- Helping Xizor Transportation Systems (-XTS-) get set up in Outpost Kappa. It's led by Valkore, former RID
- Assisting EE RP get off the ground. You can read about my correspondence on our SSG forum.
- Planning on organizing RID PvP. This is more for my ego, more than anything.
- I'd like to get Marcas/Ottwoo more involved with RID. I introduced Ravce to them and they are heavily involved in ground and space. They'd be great additions.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Lastest Pet Projects

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm

This is a good list. With Valkore leading -XTS-, he'd certainly be on good terms, so getting them set up in Kappa shouldn't be a problem.

I can have Hel'mut help them get set up as well.

Also, EE is a great guild, so getting them more involved with RP would be cool. When we briefly ran Sarlacc City on Tatooine, we handed off the city to EE, before it eventually went back to TOG.

Getting some PvP events going can be arranged as well.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:59 pm

So, no one else is doing anything? Do we need to bring back Division assignments? :D

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Well I am getting my gifts and trying to figure out the best way to do the gift exchange for the party.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Just so you know, I helped someone moved a Hangar, 2 generic larges, and a PA hall into Outpost Kappa.

He also had a Rebel spire, but he agreed to wait to speak to you if that'd be allowed. He has it outside of town right now.

Now, as for Ottwoo, how's he been doing? He actually won the fishing tournament, so I had a chance to talk to him a bit. Do you think him joining RID could be a possibility?

We also talked about it earlier -- recruitment.

With me being home, I can help devote more time to bringing in members. I'd really like to increase our numbers, especially during the morning hours where we're even weaker in that regard. Are there any optimal ways to find potential recruits? I've found that I've been struggling more than usual lately with this.

On a side note, keep in mind I will be leaving on a trip December 26th, and returning the 3rd. So that'll probably be around a week of me not logging on, though I will check the forums. I haven't announced this to RID yet, but I will.