I thought it was funny

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
I thought it was funny

Post by Arev » Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 am

Jo'Taur's recruitment post

The only change he made to Lexx's (which was last updated in '08) was the following:

Contact Lexx Yovel, Dar'Kin', Jo'Taur, Apauck for recruitment!

/facepalm

Excuse me while I bang my head against the wall from this guy's actions...again. He has his head in the right place, but really, can we get some duct tape and have him sit down for a while and not do anything?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: I thought it was funny

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 am

Sigh, what IS he doing? Not only is that information inaccurate, the Starsider forums are a troll lair which I've given up on quite a while ago. Recruitment threads on those forums yield limited results anyways.

I made a response to it though, just to clarify sone things.

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

LOL official forums recruitment, that is all.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Tue May 25, 2010 12:30 pm

The guy's head is up his ass. He's an uneducated bigot and a fool. Those of you in here who've known me for awhile know that its very rare when I make a judgment like that, but in this case, its appropriate.

Well, well, well. I overheard a conversation in voice chat between Jo'taur and a few others. Seems he's under the impression that Arev and I should be removed and replaced with more competent individuals.

2nd Edit: It seems he wants to push Lexx into purging the "fat" from the guild, aka, those members that don't agree with him. He says Arev and I are holding RID down, making it so that RID can't reach its full potential. The guy is so unbelievably stupid though, he says all of this right in front of my alt in voice chat.

3rd Edit: I think based on what I've overheard that he just might qualify for the treason charge as listed in the Regal Constitution. We can bring him up on 1) sedition, and 2) insubordination.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Everyone should check the thread again, he's insisting that he's a contact.

This asshole's little power trip needs to be stopped before he does anything really stupid.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm

I'll make sure everyones place in RID is kept in check

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Looks like Jotaur's forum handle icon is connected to white power groups. Check the SOE thread, someone pointed it out.

His stupidity is starting to harm RID's reputation.

My advice is to get rid of him.

EDIT: Oh, he's smart. He just changed it from the "Skrewdriver" thing to the rainbow flag.

It was a poster for "Skrewdriver" a band with blatant neo-Nazi and white nationalist positions.

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Ok I saw the thread just now and am not amused. Ramd has done his homework here and know who screwdriver is. Linked to such nice youth groups as Church of the Kreator, The Aryan Brotherhood, Southern Cross Hammerskins, etc. I am not amused by his conduct. The faggot thing could have been taken many ways and yeah my thoughts have not changed on that.

This though, there is not much room to mistake intent. I wonder if this guy is some alt troll from a group on SS that does not like RID. I'm in agreement with RAMD here actually and thats saying something becuase I don't normally agree with Ramd on anything.

EDIT: the mods just cleaned the thread but I will vouch for the veracity of Ramd's statements here regarding Jo'tour. I saw the thread before the mods removed the stuff.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed May 26, 2010 7:48 am

For what it's worth, I don't believe he's beyond hope. I think we simply need to keep him on a short leash.

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Wed May 26, 2010 8:28 am

Then he's all yours Arev :lol:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 am

Those are interesting findings. Keep an eye on him and see if anything else surfaces

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Wed May 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Arev was on him this morning checking into that.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Wed May 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Yep. Problem solved.

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 pm

For the record I did try to talk to Jo'tur and my tells were ignored by him last night. Frankly the player and those he brought into the PA for the most part have been very lackluster with the exception of Cuyan. Really he is more of a hothead than me and that is saying something. Ask Amodeus or Ramd or Apauck. I never pull punches with any of them on any thing if I say something or have a critique I say it to people's faces. I will always call it like I see it, good bad and ugly.

Jo'tour needed to go and the tell convo I had with him confirmed it. Jo'tour is sending out mass mails now which is something even if a reasonable person was raging they would not do. I just got a report in tells form Decimarius on it.

I saw the same things Ramd did in the official forums and the player lied to me flat out trying to say he was the one reporting the stuff. He was all "Ill send you the fucking e-mails", to me in tells but that really proves nothing except he reported something someplace. He was going on and on about cowadice and such as well. Funny to me since you can ask Amodeus, Apauck and Ramd here or see for yourself in other threads I pull no punches anywhere. Integrity is non refundable to me so if I say something about a person's conduct or disagree I say it to them, rather bluntly at times. When Ramd first brought this up I went to the forums before the Mod team cleaned it up because I was at the time thinking "oh great the anti word crusading PC cop is going off again". I'm telling you my thoughts for a reason here...

Ramd and I did not agree on the prior matter involving Jo'tour and it was clear to see, yet with this matter in spite of differences we saw the exact same thing as it was going down on the forums and were in perfect agreement that it was casting RID in a very negative light. That should say something to the council about the matter. We can disagree, we can even disagree strongly, but we don't let it interfere with the decision making process. That's showing me we have professionalism in management here. :)

Things to consider in future situations like this.
o Taking screen shots of forums misconduct in case of mod edits would be a good idea.
o Better vetting process

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Note his buddies are pullign the ass hurt card and tell bombing me and trying to get me into circuler arguements with them. Not amused with Wreshen and Cuyan right now either. So far all his recruits he brought in are acting like grade a jackasses....boy do we need a probationary period round here like was suggested. I don't always agree with Arev or Ramd of maybe any of you on things. However once and issue gets brought up it's been brought up and thats the end of it. Jo and his buddies aint getting that.

[03:07 pm] cuyan: did yall as the counsul warn him regarding his misconduct?
[03:07 pm] farik: Uhm...hes been warned several tiems on it actually
[03:08 pm] cuyan: when?
[03:08 pm] farik: And some things like i dunno WHITE POWER IMAGES are serious enough
[03:08 pm] farik: Thats not your concern
[03:08 pm] farik: Im not here to debate with you and no one else is frankly
[03:08 pm] farik: I understand he brought you into RID,
[03:09 pm] farik: I understand also that when he was right i defended him but really he's sshown a gross lack of respect, decency and just about everythign else
[03:09 pm] cuyan: now your stone walling me.... can you provide him with copies of the warnings?
[03:10 pm] farik: I didnt do any of the warnings
[03:10 pm] farik: Get with Lexx, Ramd, and Arev
[03:11 pm] farik: And last time i checked we didnt do DA-4856s around RID, but after this I amy suggest their implimentation.
[03:11 pm] cuyan: you know very well that amo and ramd wont cooperate with me they both just wanted jo'taur out

Thats the crap I'm dealing with right now. I'm throwing them all on ignore and going to my appointment now. Sorry I don;t believe in warnings for posting white power crap all over your avatar. Call me crazy.