Why hasn't he been banned yet?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Why hasn't he been banned yet?

Post by Arev » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 am

This is yet another humble request for Lexx to ban Jaysont. It looks TERRIBLE on us that he's trolling on our public forums.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:48 pm

As far as I have seen, he isn't directly attacking anyone, but I could have missed some things. I don't see any reason to totally ban him, I'm sure we could ask him to tone it down a little bit.

A forum troll is a forum troll, ya know? They do what they want because they know they can't *really* get in too much trouble. Sometimes its fun, sometimes its not.

As long as he isn't directly flaming anyone or trying to ruin RID's name, I see no reason to ban him.

I know this was directed towards Lexx but I just wanted to put my 2 cents into it. (plus, I've always wanted to say something relative to "just my 2 cents")

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Why hasn't he been banned yet?

Post by Daiho » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Arev wrote:This is yet another humble request for Lexx to ban Jaysont. It looks TERRIBLE on us that he's trolling on our public forums.

You have the power, just do it.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am

Actually he doesn't.

Though to be fair, I'm not sure if now would be the right time to ban him. He hasn't yet said anything too offensive. Just posted a picture of dogs or something.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

LexxYovel wrote:Actually he doesn't.

Though to be fair, I'm not sure if now would be the right time to ban him. He hasn't yet said anything too offensive. Just posted a picture of dogs or something.

Ontop of that, he did mention something about returning to Starsider. I don't think we'd want to ban a member, if you allow him to re-join.

On a much more serious note, my account was deactivated due to, maybe SOE realizing they cannot bill a non-reloadable gift card. I will return shortly after I can find some way of paying for this. I won't be gone for longer then the week of Jan 18th to Jan 23rd.