Monthly PA Meetings?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am

Arev wrote:Talk about what you do on Friday nights.

You may never know :P

I will tell you about this Friday night though. I just flew home for Fall break, so I'll just be chilling :D

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 pm

So, you're back to playing SWG in your underwear again?

Hawt...

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 am

Hey council members and Lexx :)

When is gonna be the next meeting. We should advertise them at least 2 weeks before and make a reminder a week before.

For the next meeting Lexx. I want you to introduce the Retro Mondays. Even if there's one RID member attending to this event, in my mind it's sucessful. By creating event we show that RID can be active.

The Retro Monday will visit EVERY aspect of the game, PvP, PvE, Space, RP. I'll always make a 4 weeks event. That means, like for GU14, 4 weeks in a row we will visit the same content to help the most guildies I can. I would also like that RID member visit the EVENT forum to give their idea about the next Retro Monday. I don't wanna make it for my own needs but for RID needs.

Thanks

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am

This is definitely something we can discuss during our meeting. The first Sunday of November happens to be the 1st, so I'll send notice tonight about the meeting so people can be prepared.