Made me chuckle

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Made me chuckle

Post by Arev » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Jaysont wrote:some reason i cant access the members forums, its letting me go on fine on gounks account but not my own (im at gounks house) please fix bro, <3

Lexx, after continuing the roster purge, do you mind removing all non-current RID members from the forums please? I checked the in-game roster and unless Gounk is playing under another name, he's not on roster.

I would recommend you keep Carlus and Ruh though, because they continue to have close ties with us in-game.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Haha, yeah I noticed that. I think I'm just going to ignore that.

I'm not sure what happened to Gounk. He seldom plays, I cannot remember if he's still in RID on some character or not.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Re: Made me chuckle

Post by auren » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Arev wrote:
Jaysont wrote:some reason i cant access the members forums, its letting me go on fine on gounks account but not my own (im at gounks house) please fix bro, <3

Lexx, after continuing the roster purge, do you mind removing all non-current RID members from the forums please? I checked the in-game roster and unless Gounk is playing under another name, he's not on roster.

I would recommend you keep Carlus and Ruh though, because they continue to have close ties with us in-game.

a bit of gossip for you
i went on a heroic the other week i was the heroic leader. I grouped bovive and carlus in the group but they had a disagreement about something that was game geeky / technical and carlus left the heroic group. The heroic was the dathomir one and carlus left the group outside the cave.

annoying and slightly funny (but only to me i guess)
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again