guild chat last night

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Good response. I especially liked the portion about events. It is hard to organize events right now since half of the active membership is under CL70.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 am

well im glad you saw the sort of chat in arataks first email this is pretty much i was seeing between aratak and tk in guild chat. You might understand now at least why i posted here about it all ? I personally don't think discussion in guild chat is the best place for guild members to talk about what they don't like or want changing within the guild ?

I myself would love to see another of arev's pvp / roleplay city siege event's
i thought that was great fun but im not going to bring this up in guild chat, im just going to moan at him here or on the rid forum :D

I don't think ranks can work unless its from a roleplay point of view ? but that's me. If we have ranks and a player considers them self a better player than another or who is actually better at pvp than another player what difference would a rank make ? Also wouldn't this kind of thing create a roleplay and non roleplay divide within the guild ?

I have seen other guilds and i dont want a different leader

i have been part of roleplay groups in the past and i know that i like and can see how much detail to things arev takes into account regarding roleplay so who better could we have to talk to other than him in RID ?

daiho and arevs involvement in cities and city decoration is good

i miss ramd's spontaneous and alternative ideas

I dont think the council is in bad shape ? ?

i have asked 3 nights now in guild chat when i do heroics groups for rid members if they would like to come along ? i get responses that people havent done the start quest or are not level 90 yet. But im trying to ask everyday now ?

its tough trying to please everyone i think
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:05 am

Give him the following title

Guild ass lol

I'm sorry but Aratak start to piss me off. He's not CL90, wich is fine with me but when you don't know 75% of this game you CAN'T ask or says anything about your 3 months of experience.

I agree with Lexx we can give titles but what this is gonna change in the activity of the guild.

SWG is a long learning progress. I play for near 6 years and I'm pretty sure I don't know the half of all the game contains.

Maybe we could recommand him to use RP forum and pilot forum to learn more things. We should follow his improvement on a regular basis to see if he "matured"

P.S.: Ah when I wrote those lines I've understand what's his prob. The pilot title is owned by Rogrymi. I'm sure he wants it ....

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:57 am

Daiho wrote:The pilot title is owned by Rogrymi. I'm sure he wants it ....

Bingo.