a small problem

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

auren
Warrant Officer II
a small problem

Post by auren » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:11 pm

destiny- is rebel

a few members from rid have complained we have a rebel in the guild

SHC have mentioned it to me

also suzume made a complaint too

i have a big chat screengrab somewhere but i think this could cause problems with more imperial guilds ?

What do you think , i didnt want to react without asking you all , thats what we are here to do isnt it ?
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 pm

He must go neutral or imperial in the next 48 hours or I'll banned him. I sent him a email about that. Gonna copy & paste the mail in a couple of second.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:30 pm

From the holomail sent to Destiny- and the guild council member wrote:Hey Destiny

We got some feedback from other guild about your rebel faction. RID only tolerate neutral or imperial faction for an alt.

You have 48 hours from now to go neutral or imperial or I'll be in the obligation to remove this alt from the guild. Come see me to show me your faction sheet.

Thank you
Daiho
RID Executive Chairman

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Owebb was talking to me about this yet. I don't have the full story quite yet, but I think Destiny- became Rebel temporarily for the piloting supplies?

I would like to hear the response though to put this matter to rest.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Okay I removed all his characters.

You can read my mail in-game for more details, but the gist of it is this.

Med-One (Destiny's alt) told me he had no intention of converting the Rebel back to Imperial.

I explained he either had to turn the character back to Imperial or have the character leave RID. I further clarified that he could keep his Imperial characters in RID.

He said it'd be an "all or nothing" deal with him, and said he would remove all his characters so I did it for him.

He said if "RP" was our thing that's fine, but that it wasnt his. I told him it had nothing to do with RP. We're an Imperial guild that needed access to Imperial events and buff houses... Also, we're an Imperial guild.

So dunno what to say.

Arev
Colonel

Re: a small problem

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:18 am

It's a shame it had to come to this. Oh well.

How will this affect Destiny-'s shop in FNS? If anything?

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 am

it is a shame i really like destiny- but i literally had tells from 4 people when i logged on about it.

Being imperial and RID being strictly imperial is obviously important to a lot of people in game. I had a tell from SHC starhawk conglomerate, AI guild ,Suzume and -revan' when i logged on. I even had a person in grunt a new guild by the bazaar ask if we were taking rebels in the guild now ? I dont know if he was interested in applying or just saw destiny- standing next to me at the bazaar.

Its a real shame that some middle ground couldn't be reached. Yes RID is quite strict about being imperial but if destiny is equally strict about not changing faction of any of his ? characters we cant really try to compromise to make things work for everyone.

I will try to have a chat to him
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:48 am

Unfortunately, this does highlight the fact that we don't do very many activities together as a PA. Or else we should have caught this, instead of having outsiders police us. But even if did our PA activities, very rarely will you have half of the members participate. Destiny-/Bloodsabre/Med-One was one of those that didn't participate very often (at least the activities that I ran from PvP and Heroics).

It would be nice to require members to participate in one activity a month (from PA meeting to Heroics to PA Social Night, or whatever), but as long as 80% of roster is filled with inactives, our hands are tied and the issue I highlighted can never be resolved.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:34 pm

I think the problem was Destiny- wasn't one of the most frequently used characters of his. Usually I've seen him talking on Med-One or Bloodsabre. It sort of came as a small surprise to me that Destiny- was in fact the same person.

Member participation is always a good thing, we'll just need to find ways to attract them to any events that take place, such as this Friday's concert or the upcoming "Are you a Starsidian?" event.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 pm

I heard that Hel'mut and Lexx are the same person too! Who would spread such terrible disinformation!?

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Arev wrote:I heard that Hel'mut and Lexx are the same person too! Who would spread such terrible disinformation!?

Pfff you liar! lol