latest RID application

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

auren
Warrant Officer II
latest RID application

Post by auren » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 am

Full Name: Tessalia Nyx

Myxxie Eosad, L90, LS Jedi, Rebel, <IS> Insurgent Sisterhood
Kaissa L90 Medic, Rebel <IS> Insurgent Sisterhood
I'd like to keep them where they are.

are people who are rebel with a lot of their characters allowed in RID ?
i wondered if there were any rules regarding this :idea:

i know that there are strict rules in other imperial and rebel guilds on starsider because at one point i considered making my other character rebel to do different storylines in the game and try something different but as soon as you tell people you have a different faction character most large guilds don't want to get involved with your character because of possible problems with people using information they get sent to tell people things that are happening in game.

I am wondering if base busting and other imperial to imperial private guild activities would be affected if a person who is rebel 75% of the time told people in their rebel guilds about where base busting was being held ?

I don't mind so much myself (its just a game for me) but what do RID do with members with lots of rebel characters ? are there any rules about this ?

Also why wont the new applicant let us know the problems they have had with other guilds in the past ? This is going to straight away make people wonder what has happened ?
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Well, she did point them out:

You might be looking at my two other 90 alts I listed above and going 'Well, shes going to go PVP against guildies'. That isnt the case, as I don't pvp anymore, I haven't since just after the current battlefields went live.

I don't pvp pretty much because I don't like how buffs are handled these days, the number of them and that you need them to survive in PVP seems like it takes a lot of skill and profession/class knowledge out of playing.

Also, she's a Roleplayer. She doesn't PvP. She's only a Rebel because her friends are. (We've seen people leave because of this before.)

Myxxie and I have known each other for a while. The last thing she's going to do is use any information we share to help the Rebels. Not to mention IS isn't all the 'Rebel'.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm

We have no specific rules regarding it. But generally speaking, it's "preferred" that members don't have Rebel characters outside of RID, especially if they are unwilling to share information with us (such as Rebel base locations).

But I'd assume that if she wanted to work against us she wouldn't have aknowledged the existence of her Rebel character.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

ok i understand

i have seen problems in WAKE a old guild because of this

i just wanted to know how RID worked in case in future we get more people joining or asking to join with rebel characters thats all.

Its worth knowing this in case someone asks ,

if you trust this person arev i trust her too :D

also in her application it said she did pvp in battlefields but that was the last time she had so i suppose she does pvp sometimes ?

i really dont mind because i treat star wars as fun , i just wanted to know the rules RID has because i know decra lets his children use one character whilst he uses another.
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again