Regarding Vitiosus

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel
Regarding Vitiosus

Post by Daiho » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi

I've talk with her and she said the RID lacks of RP. I told her that we aren't a guild who does 100% RP like she wanted. I ask her why she hasn't come to us before removing herslelf and her answer was unclear.

Thanks

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Beat me to it, yeah, she talked to me before she removed herself. She's joining Luna, a PA that rolls with itself mostly because they're not the most canonically sound. As I joked with her, she'll be seeing me more, since I'm usually invited to their events.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 am

Probably could see this coming.

Well, as long as we keep doing things like Sunday patrols, and the RPvP events of yesterday (sorry I had to go like halfway through it), I think we're fine. I mean if that's not the type of RP she's looking for, I guess there's not much we can do. We can't please everyone.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 am

LexxYovel wrote:Probably could see this coming.

Well, as long as we keep doing things like Sunday patrols, and the RPvP events of yesterday (sorry I had to go like halfway through it), I think we're fine. I mean if that's not the type of RP she's looking for, I guess there's not much we can do. We can't please everyone.

She said one event per week isn't enough. I wanted to do some in the guild chat but I was alone.....

Maybe she's a hardcore RP"er lol

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 am

Daiho wrote:Maybe she's a hardcore RP"er lol

Yes and no. On the one hand, she was in HGS, which is, for all intents and purposes the premier 24/7 RP PA, which is very easy to do when it's 90% Entertainers. And that's part of the reason why she left is because it's hard to do normal in-game events with...Entertainers. Hehe.

On the other hand, those that do run the regular activities rarely do them IC. (How many times can you defeat AM or EK?) So, even the RP PAs, spend quite a bit of time OOC. Not to mention, Luna has a...perverse understanding of Imperial RP, heavily dependent on game mechanics to dictate RP and extremely liberal with canon orthodoxy, which ironically, she joined Luna for, and incidentally, they RP mostly by themselves for the aforementioned reasons. Now, this isn't to say that they're bad people, hoarding for themselves, quite the opposite, they're some of the nicest people I've met--very mature and knowledgeable about the game. We just have to agree to disagree when it comes to RP, which we still do, but only at casual settings.

Anyways, the point of my ramblings is that if she's looking for 24/7 RP (which is my definion of "hardcore RPer"), Luna won't have it. It'll have more than RID, that's for certain. Will she be accepted into most Imperial RP circles? Nope. Will she be rolling with a good group? You bet.