A New RID Naval Headquarters/Funding Interior Design

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
A New RID Naval Headquarters/Funding Interior Design

Post by Arev » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Aratak and Rogrymi are planning a new RID Naval Headquarters in Aratak's new bunker. After a long, back and forth discussion, between the two of us, it will be in a 'hidden' location available for RID members to enter. Squadron members (tentatively called Regal Squadron) will have admin access. Aratak would like to include several buildings in the design, but for now, it will be focused on his bunker.

Aratak is not rich and does not have an Architect to design the interior. I recommend using Kai'lek as she designed several houses in Fort Keen, including Ramd's Large House, her Large House, my bunker, a cantina, and more. I would also recommend paying her around 5 million for her work. Think it's too much? Check out my bunker. :) It's so worth it.

Currently, the bunker is located outside of Fort Keen for quick access. Aratak, Kai'lek, and I have admin on it.

On a side-note, the current RID Naval Headquarters is very derelict in Fort Oasis. Who owns it, Lexx?

Thanks!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Erougn runs the current Naval HQ.

The current one could be in order. Maybe a bunker. We could fit that in Fort Oasis or elsewhere.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Take it up with Aratak or Rog. When I spoke with Aratak, he was pretty deadset on setting it up in a secret location and making a complex out of it. In fact, he made it a point to specify that he didn't want it in a city.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

It's a good idea.

For the funds, I suggest to do activities to raise those.

I'll comeback later because my phone is low batt lol.

Sent with my Samsung Omnia.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Okay lol, well I guess we can think of some top secret locations.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Stick it somewhere interesting, or near a major shuttleport/starport. I don't want to have to drive 7k meters to get to it.

EDIT: I'd recommend we allocate the current guild funds this way:

90% to Respec program
10% to Space/other

I'll be posting my respec idea in a little bit.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

I believe the location is about 2km north of Nym's.

Also, have we reached a decision on funding the interior design? I would recommend a 5 million stipend for Kai'lek and 500,000 or 1 million for Aratak to buy goodies for the bunker.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:26 am

I spoke to Rog, and he said he'll keep me updated on the overall project. He says though he wants a lot of its development to be kept secret for the time being.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 am

You can see the progress for yourself - head about 700m West from the Fort Keen shuttleport. Look for a Bunker and Large House.

What about funding the project? ;)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Funding their project might not be a bad idea. I'm going to figure out what type of things they're looking for.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm thinking donate credits to Aratak (because frankly, I don't trust Rog with free money) and a generous stipend to Kai'lek. She is designing a bunker from scratch, after all--one that, despite her hard work, probably won't be used as much as Aratak and Rog believe.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Arev wrote:I'm thinking donate credits to Aratak (because frankly, I don't trust Rog with free money) and a generous stipend to Kai'lek. She is designing a bunker from scratch, after all--one that, despite her hard work, probably won't be used as much as Aratak and Rog believe.

my thoughts exactly...btw, there was a slight altercation between med-one (bloodsabre) and rog in guildchat about sith waist-pack collection pieces, not sure what really was going on..

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 am

Arev wrote:I'm thinking donate credits to Aratak (because frankly, I don't trust Rog with free money) and a generous stipend to Kai'lek. She is designing a bunker from scratch, after all--one that, despite her hard work, probably won't be used as much as Aratak and Rog believe.

I don't trust BOTH.

Ramd wrote:my thoughts exactly...btw, there was a slight altercation between med-one (bloodsabre) and rog in guildchat about sith waist-pack collection pieces, not sure what really was going on

Well Bloodsabre is helping me to get Sith 4/5 WP for JEDIs in the guild since they are hard to get. I told Bloodsabre to give it to Osar since he's not a BH or a Mando (refering that Rog switch prof often).

Prolly Rog get upset I don't know.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 am

Daiho wrote:

I don't trust BOTH.

Ramd wrote:my thoughts exactly...btw, there was a slight altercation between med-one (bloodsabre) and rog in guildchat about sith waist-pack collection pieces, not sure what really was going on

Well Bloodsabre is helping me to get Sith 4/5 WP for JEDIs in the guild since they are hard to get. I told Bloodsabre to give it to Osar since he's not a BH or a Mando (refering that Rog switch prof often).

Prolly Rog get upset I don't know.

I think that's what it was, actually

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 pm

We can save the Bloodsabre thing for another thread, but I will say Xeno and I were highly suspicious when he made an announcement in chat about how he had 3 Sith WP 4/5s.