Rushton v Rogrymi'

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

LexxYovel wrote:
Daiho wrote:The only point I could see that we can get involved it's that Rogrymi didn't want to group with Rushton. RID is a family and in ANY situation I don't wanna see this. Rushton is a very good jedi and I'll take him before any non-RID. This attitude must be forbidden.

We can warn Rogrymi about this and tell him it's the last time we will speak about that and his language too ....

*puff* *puff*

Yeah, this is true. Any sort of animosity between members should be frowned upon. We could warn Rogrymi' about this because he has been rather exclusive when forming heroic groups. I even had a sort of friendly argument with him once where he's gotta start inviting RID's to his groups, that they're perfectly capable of doing heroics.

Well, I think we should just sit back and see how he does things during tonight's and tomorrows guild meeting. If any sort of interpersonal drama continues then maybe action would be neccesary, since it would affect our guild's morale.

There's a meeting tonight? lol

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Oops, I meant tonight's and tomorrows space event lol

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 pm

I'm out of it for a little while and Lexx stirs the drama pot. :)

It's a shame this had to happen. Unfortunately, I had a strange feeling something like this would happen when I heard that Py'thia likes to flirt with guys. I also had a feeling that the Rushton-Py'thia relationship wasn't as strong as it originally was. But, I never suspected it would come to this. I'm going to be honest, out of those three, why did have to be Rush to leave!? That's frustrating.

LexxYovel wrote:Yeah, this is true. Any sort of animosity between members should be frowned upon. We could warn Rogrymi' about this because he has been rather exclusive when forming heroic groups. I even had a sort of friendly argument with him once where he's gotta start inviting RID's to his groups, that they're perfectly capable of doing heroics.

I had this exact same conversation. I had a second conversation with him last week specifically about how he turns group leadership over to non-RID.

What can you do? He's only regular heroic organizer. He runs them at times that nearly anyone can participate. I would recommend Lexx sit down with Rog, highlight the issues, and give some recommendations. No need for a ultimatum right now. But, we should have something ready, just in case.

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 am

Arev wrote:I'm out of it for a little while and Lexx stirs the drama pot. :)

It's a shame this had to happen. Unfortunately, I had a strange feeling something like this would happen when I heard that Py'thia likes to flirt with guys. I also had a feeling that the Rushton-Py'thia relationship wasn't as strong as it originally was. But, I never suspected it would come to this. I'm going to be honest, out of those three, why did have to be Rush to leave!? That's frustrating.

LexxYovel wrote:Yeah, this is true. Any sort of animosity between members should be frowned upon. We could warn Rogrymi' about this because he has been rather exclusive when forming heroic groups. I even had a sort of friendly argument with him once where he's gotta start inviting RID's to his groups, that they're perfectly capable of doing heroics.

I had this exact same conversation. I had a second conversation with him last week specifically about how he turns group leadership over to non-RID.

What can you do? He's only regular heroic organizer. He runs them at times that nearly anyone can participate. I would recommend Lexx sit down with Rog, highlight the issues, and give some recommendations. No need for a ultimatum right now. But, we should have something ready, just in case.

This.

See what happens when you leave for a week, Arev?

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 am

I know!

This party's over...the sheriff's back in town.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 am

Arev wrote:I know!

This party's over...the sheriff's back in town.

Oh noes! Hide everything!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

Haha, welcome back :twisted:

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 am

The Councilmen join in RID rendition of the "The Boys are Back in Town".

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm

So here's the ending to this story:

Rog told me today that Pythia and Rushton are back together, and are playing a different MMO.

According to Rog: "soon as she realised that I didn't want a relationship she bailed."..."Evidently by trying to comfort her she figured I wanted to @#@$ her brains out."

I'll post the screenie of the conversation later today.