Alcyone return to RID?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Alcyone return to RID?

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Rogrymi' contacted me today saying that Alcyone may be interested in returning to RID.

According to Rogrymi', Alcyone left due to a combination of factors, but that things have been "smoothed over" and she is ready to return to RID.

Alcyone's friend, Virtiosus is still in RID. Personally I see no harm in re-accepting Alcyone, but I told Alcyone to wait for a formal announcement tomorrow while we deliberate on this.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Re: Alcyone return to RID?

Post by auren » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 am

LexxYovel wrote:Rogrymi' contacted me today saying that Alcyone may be interested in returning to RID.

According to Rogrymi', Alcyone left due to a combination of factors, but that things have been "smoothed over" and she is ready to return to RID.

Alcyone's friend, Virtiosus is still in RID. Personally I see no harm in re-accepting Alcyone, but I told Alcyone to wait for a formal announcement tomorrow while we deliberate on this.

I havent got too involved with any of these people so far so for me i don't mind.

What does concern me is the quality or type of people we let into the guild. I dont want to sound like i amsuggesting rules or restrictions but i am worried that the guild will become too involved with players that seem to attract and have lots of drama surrounding them. Drama makes its way about the game quickly.

What relation does alcyone have with rogrymi ? and why isnt alcyone contacting lexx or any of the other guild council people themselves ?

When i left RID i contacted lexx myself in private messages and spoke to him in game about returning. Lexx is always approachable its one of his best qualities. Is being "interested" in returning the same as really wanting to be back and a part of the guild ?
Last edited by auren on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 am

We should wait a little bit, I think. He removed himself from the guild. We haven't kicked him. Before doing /guildr they should think about it.

*puff* *puff*

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 am

This is true.

Well I'm not sure what relationship Alcyone has with RID if any. According to Rogrymi', one of the reasons she left RID was because she felt somewhat excluded from heroic groups. For example Rogrymi' couldn't allow too many Jedi in his group, so he would have to turn down Alcyone for invite. This compiled with some other minor things led to her decision to leave.

But apparently Rogrymi' and Alcyone smoothed things over. But still I'm unsure why she hasn't contacted me directly. I'll see if I can have her talk to me to first give me her story.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:19 pm

LexxYovel wrote:This is true.

Well I'm not sure what relationship Alcyone has with RID if any. According to Rogrymi', one of the reasons she left RID was because she felt somewhat excluded from heroic groups. For example Rogrymi' couldn't allow too many Jedi in his group, so he would have to turn down Alcyone for invite. This compiled with some other minor things led to her decision to leave.

But apparently Rogrymi' and Alcyone smoothed things over. But still I'm unsure why she hasn't contacted me directly. I'll see if I can have her talk to me to first give me her story.

With the RID respec program, Alcyone can respec to a combat support profession to get more chance to be involved in a heroic group. But I stick my point for his return.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

LexxYovel wrote:This is true.

if this is the reason for leaving then i cant understand why she didnt group with other people in game , i do a lot and sometimes feel bad about not grouping with rid more ?

Also rogrymi' seems to be the center of bad happenings again ?

If rogrymi is grouping i dont see any harm in letting rid people in the group i have before when i have been a group leader ?

I try to always get rid people in the group if i am or know a heroic group leader ask arev daiho and tokkai :D
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ramd » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Alcyone left RID by /guildr. If Alcyone wants to come back she needs to talk to Lexx or a councilman, not to Rog.

Speaking of rog, he has been a bit weird with heroics groups. I've tried to talk to him about getting more RID members involved (and more imperials, for that matter), but I don't think he listens.

While I doubt a lot of what Rushton says, there is definitely something going on with Rogrymi'.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Well, I can't blame her for talking to Rog. She plays until the wee hours of the night, running heroics, RPing, dinking around, whatever. Who's on at that hour that is/seems to be a 'leader' in RID? Rog, Ramd, and me. I'm not sure how well Alcyone knows Ramd, but had I been on when she contacted Rog, she probably would have gotten in touch with me. But who knows?

I have no reason why she shouldn't be readmitted, but Lexx should shoot her a PM forewarning her about limiting future 'outbursts' like she had last week.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 pm

What outbursts did she have exactly?

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm