So it seems Dila decided to leave for good

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
So it seems Dila decided to leave for good

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 pm

At first he says it's temporary, but then sends me another mail saying he's gone for good.

I'll post the mail he sent me later today.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Whoa! What?! Geez, I don't log in for a couple days and everything starts falling apart?

Oh well, I'll probably have a message waiting for me when I log in. I'd be interested to know where he's going, if anywhere. He better not leave the game though, I just spent time, energy, and credits, getting decorations for his "826th HQ" on Sunday night. It'd irk me if he left the game right now after I did all that for him.

That's life.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Oh you didn't hear. Well I'll get the mail he sent posted later today, but basically this was the situation.

Dila'ae was in Restuss, went into a building. Anishor came into the building, and Dila'ae, thinking he was charging at him, used his specials to attack him. Dila'ae admitted to attacking him first, but felt Anishor was in violation of the rules (because he was sure Anishor was going to attack him). Then a sort of controversy surrounded the issue (as the general rule is to keep Restuss fighting in the ruins to discourage clone camping there). Dila'ae decided to leave RID, at first stating it'd be for the duration of the war.

He later sent me a mail stating he'd be gone for good due to the drama surrounding the issue, and his impression was that most members in RID hated him. When he wrote the mail, he said his time in RID was enjoyable but that he had to go. I don't think he's leaving the game, because he said he'd still like to attend our base busts.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm

I was talking to Anishor during and after the fight, and he stated that he never had the intention to attack. For all we know he could have been SF and was thinking maybe the red was someone else, or that it was possible Dila was SF aswell.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:35 pm

That's a good point. It's hard to tell which red dot to kill while in Restuss, until you go up close to see the guild tag/examine their factional status.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:38 pm

i would've done the same thing if a red dot was running at me...especially a wookiee red dot.
Apathy is Death.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Perhaps, but how did this pan out, we don't know. Did Dila'ae leave right after Anishor said he violated the rules, or did it come to the attention of the guild as a whole who spoke out against him?

The thing is, it seemed like a pretty hasty action to leave as a knee jerk reaction.