'Areius' Strikes Again!

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
'Areius' Strikes Again!

Post by Arev » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:07 pm

About an hour or so ago, I received harassing messages from 'Areius' because I made it public that I reported his PA, MILF Hunters. He accused me of being "12", having the attitude of a child in "Preschool", and just all around being an ass. He's accusation against me was not only reporting it, as "it was a joke", but "bragging" about it on our forum. In turn, I challenged him as having "crude humor" and only able "to make personal attacks". He also included RID, stating how active RID was when he was with Barney and asked, "What have you done for RID?"

Having tolerated his attacks, he chided about meeting me in PvP (he's a Rebel now) or in Space.

I'd like to warn everyone here now, to be weary of possible bad PR that this have have.

Edit: He just couldn't wait, could he?

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:34 pm

His post has already been moved by mods for trolling to incite disruption. That basically means that he is on their list, and could face suspension if he keeps things up.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 am

Well, I met up with 'Areius' and his "cousin" Arceus. They sent me /tells and when I accused them of both being the same person, they invited me to GroupChat to verbally berate me. Needless to say, I didn't stoop to their level and reported them...three times. Those two characters and Conosk (Arceus's main) are on my /ignore list.

I hope that the issue is done with me. Hopefully, the kiddies have had their temper tantrum and have cooled off. But, we'll see. Just be aware that RID may face some bad PR.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:48 am

Really a shame. 'Aresius'/Consosk are... weird individuals. wouldn't worry about bad PR though, generally speaking, most of the SWG community knows about them and wouldn't take anything they say seriously.