War with Troop

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Shiftie
War with Troop

Post by Shiftie » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 am

Ive had two complaints against this guild. They were bugging the hell out of 'Andrew' at Restuss and now they are bugging Dila'ae.

From Dila'ae's reports, they are "god moding" (whatever the hell that means) in RP, and when they are not "god moding" they accuse others of it. They are also calling other Imperials that are not in their guild lesser Imperial citizens.

I for one would love a guild war. Im not much of an RPer but i would love to RP my boot in their faces :p

Thoughts...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

From my understanding "God-Moding" is an RP term where RP'ers use emotes which makes it impossible for others to RP back.

For example, using a emote which says "Joe punches Sam in the face and Sam dies," rather than "Joe attempts to punch Sam in the face." Then it would be up to Sam whether or not he deflects the blow or what kind of injury he receives.

Anyways, I don't know Troop very much. Maybe Kioet' has more info on them. They are apparently an Imperial guild, so don't know much about a guild war, but would like to know exactly what they said against Dila'ae and 'Andrew' in particular.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Going from past experience, I don't think warring a guild that griefs is a great idea. Don't get me wrong, there is a right time to defend oneself; this is not one of those times though. The guild war with -D S- was a nightmare. There were far too many emotions caught up in the conflict and it drew several of our best members to the darkside of pvp.

In any guild war like this, one will quickly learn how eager people are to fight against RID. RID has a magnificent reputation, but to a lot of people we can appear a tad haughty and supercilious. The guild war may start as RID against a guild of five or six people, but two hours later the main part of the RID infantry is being held on lok by a force of 20-35.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 pm

lol

i've never had any problems with any of them. not sure who all in the guild 'rps' but i would ask [Subject-C], if it's true about them godmoding. if they send us an invitation for war, then by all means we should accept. :)

I still think we should fight RECON...
Apathy is Death.