An Idea

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I
An Idea

Post by Redaxe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:04 pm

:idea: I was thinking that we should hold like a tournament of some kind inside of RID, with like a grand prize and all that stuff, and whoever wants to be submitted has to pay up 150k etc. Just somthing I been thinking about... And don't think I am mentioning it just because i tihnk i will go in own all and get the prize.. Shiftie can beat me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:54 pm

officers should be excluded from the prize, but allowed to participate, imo. hmm

what kind of tournament were you thinking of doing?
Apathy is Death.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm thinking a tournament of who can craft the best ship weapon or chassis...but only cause I could possibly win that one lol.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Kioet wrote:officers should be excluded from the prize, but allowed to participate, imo. hmm

what kind of tournament were you thinking of doing?

I agree on the officers excluded part, but I was thinking there could be different ones, mainly fighting, and maybe we could try one where your not allowed to use any buffs asside from your profession buffs etc. But I will think of some more :)

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Mikal wrote:I'm thinking a tournament of who can craft the best ship weapon or chassis...but only cause I could possibly win that one lol.

Rofl nice :P

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:13 am

yeah i would own with all my buffs. :)

i think a loot gathering one would be nice (24s, whoever brings in most wins?)
Apathy is Death.

Shiftie

Re: An Idea

Post by Shiftie » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:45 pm

Redaxe wrote::idea: I was thinking that we should hold like a tournament of some kind inside of RID, with like a grand prize and all that stuff, and whoever wants to be submitted has to pay up 150k etc. Just somthing I been thinking about... And don't think I am mentioning it just because i tihnk i will go in own all and get the prize.. Shiftie can beat me :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would put all my in game possession against 10 mil of Red's cash that i beat him :)