Vahdreas

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel
Vahdreas

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:13 am

Vahdreas just left RID. After witnessing what I did tonight, I'm beginning to believe that what 'V' was referring to was Vahdreas' actions. Vahdreas has been very active at restuss the last week, and i'm pretty sure stuff happened that put RID in a bad light.

I don't believe we should accept him in RID ever again.

Apathy is Death.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 am

Kinda glad he left, something never shined right about him to me.

Anyone find anything out?

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:11 am

I do remember (last night I think) that Vahdreas jumped into guild chat and randomly apologized for stuff he had done. Not sure what it was for though... I logged off some time later and he hadn't left yet.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 am

So Vahdreas has been drawn to the darkside of pvp. Its pretty easy to get caught up in it, especially when one is younger. I know, I was there myself at one time. If he sincerely apologizes and can make a mature decision concerning the incident such as a break from pvp then perhaps he could be allowed back into RID.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Eh, I always had an iffy feeling about Vahdreas. Back when Barney was in RID we had concerns about Vahdreas being kind of selfish and what-not.

But yeah, I'm kind of glad he's gone now to be honest. Him talking like that and boasting like that doesn't make our guild look good, and yeah that's probably what 'V' may have been referring to.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:13 pm

He's back in RID if no one noticed.. lol

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 pm

I don't log in for 1 day (I logged as he was apologizing for stuff like Kurke) and all this happens? Geez, I gotta get a better work/school schedule. Oh, and just to let you guys know, starting today, I won't be on on Thursdays for about a month due to me working from 7-2 then leaving there and driving 2 hours for school, get out, get home around 10-11 and having to be back at work for 7 again. Only 5 more weeks of classes though so I won't have to go for night classes anymore here soon.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Mikal wrote:I don't log in for 1 day (I logged as he was apologizing for stuff like Kurke) and all this happens? Geez, I gotta get a better work/school schedule. Oh, and just to let you guys know, starting today, I won't be on on Thursdays for about a month due to me working from 7-2 then leaving there and driving 2 hours for school, get out, get home around 10-11 and having to be back at work for 7 again. Only 5 more weeks of classes though so I won't have to go for night classes anymore here soon.

Good luck. :p School and Work sure sounds fun.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 am

he seems regretful about what he did. i dunno what to do. i tried ignoring him for 2 days. i told him not to ever do what he did again and that it really pissed me off. i dunno what else to do, he's still in the guild. i told him to watch what he says...

i guess the heat is getting to people?
Apathy is Death.

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:31 am

Kioet wrote:he seems regretful about what he did. i dunno what to do. i tried ignoring him for 2 days. i told him not to ever do what he did again and that it really pissed me off. i dunno what else to do, he's still in the guild. i told him to watch what he says...

i guess the heat is getting to people?

I dunno, but I think in a case like this we need to be not so quick to re-guild him. That way it gives us time to make a decision about what to do.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:05 am

Yeah I remember him apologizing like crazy just last night to Kioet'... But anyways. I seen myself in the first screeny! >:)
But I say he is making the guild look bad by doing that especially while wearing the RID tag..

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:21 pm

I still don't understand what he did.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:27 pm

he unguilded himself, went into mos eisley cantina and shouted 'KISS MY @SS RID' and '!@#$ the Empire'. i kinda put him on ignore while not /addignore for a few days, and last night i told him why.

yeah next time something like this happens, no reguilding....i know we're pushing for recruiting people into the guild and all, but we need more formal entries into the guild (sit down in guild hall, explain what we're about, etc) with more than 1 officer online.
Apathy is Death.

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:00 pm

What happened to having other guild officers look at the filled out applications? I've seen quite a few new guild members lately and I've seen none of the applications (not saying that someone else didn't see them, but I'm going on a lot of trust here).

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm

i agree, applications should be sent to every officer, and only the commanders should be the ones that accept the applicant, if no formal meeting is going to be held. maybe have captains 'sponsor' and the commanders have the 'accept sponsored' this way applicant would have to go through at least 2 officers to get accepted into the guild. i prefer the way i was guilded though, through a guild meeting.
Apathy is Death.