Anyone want to explain..

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun May 18, 2008 9:58 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Was Derine like, "why am I not army commander anymore?" Or how did the conversation go?

Anyways, it's not like it's Derine's fault. Must suck to come back from Iraq only to get harped on as you put it (I'm gonna say harp from now on, woohoo!).

Pretty much. Derine was kind of like, "I'm not commander anymore, that sucks." (OK, roughly along those lines, but probably not exactly)

That's when Barney started her "If you can't devote time, you don't deserve to be here" speech.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue May 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Good fucking riddance :twisted:

On my drive home from Indiana today I was contemplating going guild less for a while to get away from her nonsense.

I hope tofu comes back tho :?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed May 21, 2008 10:44 am

Erougn wrote:Good fucking riddance :twisted:

On my drive home from Indiana today I was contemplating going guild less for a while to get away from her nonsense.

I hope tofu comes back tho :?

I haven't seen Tofuballl online at all lately. Not sure what happened to him, but Eeelwheal/Phonebook and Harpy still log on. I might ask what happened to him. I already let 'em know he'd be welcome back if he's up for it.

As for Conosk, we lost him yesterday to the new guild 'Aresius' is making: Vicinity of Obscenity. They want to maintain close ties to RID, and Conosk told me he'd like to come back to RID if it didn't work out. Not sure about 'Aresius'. Barney is still guildless.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:49 am

I was upset to see her leave the guild, as she was the only one who seemed to be running any guild (ground based) events that worked out very well for me due to my 2nd shift work schedule.
Apathy is Death.