Seras flirting

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Barney
Seras flirting

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:30 pm

um
you may have noticed in vent and in guild chat Seras keeps saying things like "hey sexy" and doing joke emotes and stuff.

How can we get him to stop before I lose my cool? I tried making it clear I mean, I emoted back that I chopped off is hand and I smack him and tell him no touching and stuff but I think he thinks I'm just joking around. It's starting to bug me a little.

I'm SURE he doesn't mean anything by it and he's just prolly this way to any girl in game but if you think about it, I wouldn't like him bugging another girl in our guild like this either.

Next time it comes up in guild chat (I'd like it to be semi public so other people might see what's expected) I think I will try to just say hey, Seras, little jokes once in a while is ok but can you go easier on the flirting with me please?

does that sound good?

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Going alot easier than I would :twisted:

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Ody wants to burn him at the stake :shock:

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Could you get some screenshots of him doing this? I've only noticed it like once or twice and it was only in a conversation he was having with Lexx I think.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Barney

Post by Barney » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Well I'm not making a formal complaint here just asking for personal advice on how to deal with guys like this rofl. I think he's harmless just being an idjit and overly excited to meet a girl. But just to give you an idea of it, I'll screen shot how he acts next time he does it.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Lol... well if he doesn't get over the initial shock of a girl playing a video game, I'd say, "look man, I've got nothing against you, but I'm not kidding when I say to leave me alone."

It's already adds to the weirdness when he acts like this on a female character :lol:

Barney

Post by Barney » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:45 pm

TELL me about it! but then I have lesbians in the game harassing me for cybor too so it's a mad mad mad world in swg for a girl.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Seras is a good friend of mine, he does have some sexual identity issues (LMAO), but is otherwise a good guy.

I'll have a chat with him tonite.

Barney

Post by Barney » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Actually he's really cooled down a lot I think somebody did already. He's been nicer and not been singling me out or anything like he did the first week.